Vegaspete LOVE STORY

💙 Pete POV 💙

Since I'm going in Japan for my art  exhibition 🎨  I need to prepare the boys because it's my first time traveling alone without them,  I don't know how the twins gonna react and it wasn't easy to convince their Dad

Pete:  Venice!  PayU !  Come here phwa  want to talk to you.

PayU :  Phwa look what I did to my 🏍️ motorcycle
"Say PayU as he comes running towards Pete"

Pete:  oh I will buy you another one

Venice:  I don't like motorcycle 🏍️

Pete:   I call you to tell you that phwa is gonna travel soon

PayU : we are going to travel again!!!!
" Said PayU all excited"

Pete :  no this time only phwa will travel

Venice:  to where?
" asked Venice calmly"

Pete:  to Japan, phwa is going to Japan for work.
"Says Pete as he bites his low lip "

PayU : uhm i don't like that.
"says PayU as he shook his head immediately "

Venice:  for how many days.?

Pete:  for one week.
"Says Pete as he took PayU in is arms  who was about to cry "

🦋in Vegaspete room 🦋

Vegas:  did you talk to the kids?

Pete:  yeah,
"Says Pete as he lay on the bed Vegas was sitting with his computer on his lap"

Vegas: what was their reaction?

Pete:  not bad,  it wasn't easy with PayU he want to come with me but Venice sound really mature he didn't panic like you and PayU.

Vegas:  if you let PayU come with you I'm going too.

Pete:  Vegas stop, don't make it hard for me

Vegas:  come close.
"He said as he put his computer on the table beside the bed"

Pete: I need my full energy to travel, so don't even think.

Vegas: let's me give you energy.
"Whispered Vegas as he hug Pete from behind "

Pete:  I don't feel good traveling without my kids.
" He said in a calm voice "

Vegas: then let us accompagne you  .
"He whisper as he kiss sniff his Omega neck "
Pete:  no, you have work to do since your dad is in a business trip with Macau, when are they coming back tho?

Vegas:  I have no idea baby.
"He said in a soft voice"

🦋  Breaking News 🦋

The Omega Pete, Vegas'wife was seen at the airport rumors says that he was invited in the exhibition event  in Japan since he is a painter and his work will be in the exhibition too,  so this morning the Minor family were at the airport and the little alphas sending their Phwa at the airport.

🦋 At the airport ✈️🛬🛫✈️🦋

Pete: Phwa will be back soon, be good boy don't make trouble to grandma and Dad  do you hear me venice ? " Venice node, since this morning he hasn't spoken yet , Pete knew he was sad and want to cry like payU  but he wanted to show his phwa that h...

" Venice node, since this morning he hasn't spoken yet , Pete knew he was sad and want to cry like payU  but he wanted to show his phwa that he is a big boy now."

PayU :  I want to go with you!!! Aaah!!
"Payu you was crying loud with his mouth opened big"

Vegas:  if I can handle them today we will follow you to Japan tomorrow I'm warning you.

Pete: Vegas you are not helping, payU baby Phwa will be back soon stop crying ok .
"Says Pete as he kiss PayU and Venice on the the lips"

Vegas: and me 😗

Pete: oih! I have to go I'm already late.
"Says Pete as he peck kiss Vegas lips but Vegas grabbed his neck then gave him a passionate kiss with tongue"

Venice:  ugh! I want to go  home.
"Says Venice as he watched his parents kissed"

🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

On our way back home payU slept in the car after crying, I guess he's tired, as for Venice he's playing games in his iPad.

🦋 In the evening 🌆 🦋

"Pete called, video call saying that he has arrived at his room hotel"

    🦋 Video call  📱 🦋

PayU:  Phwa !!!!! and then we went to the mall!!  Dad bought us so much gifts.

Pete: waouh !!! Look at you! You are not crying anymore because you got gifts

PayU :  uhm ! but I still miss you!  Phwa when are you coming?

Pete:  uhm, I just arrived and you want me to come back already where is Venice I can't see him, give him the phone.

Venice:  phwa as soon as we get home payU was jumping excited to go to the mall

Payu :  stop lying!! ahahaha!!!

"They drop the phone on the bed and then start running playfully, so Vegas took the phone"

Vegas:  it seems like it gonna rain hard here today or tomorrow,  how is the weather there.

Pete:  it's cold , I see you are handling them

Vegas:  I took them to the mall to distracted a bit, I miss you already

Pete: I miss you too! It's so cold here I want to be in your arms right now.

Vegas: is that an invitation?  We can get there tomorrow if you want you know.

Pete:  Vegas!

"The kids went to their grandma room Vegas talked with his Omega like 4h on the phone and watch his Omega sleeping on the screen"

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

🦋 🌨️morning 🌨️🦋
🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️☔☔☔

To be continued...

🌨️ Yep😌 I can feel someone is coming soon prepare your umbrella ☔🌧️

Anyway at 50 votes i will upload the next chapter when I get off class 😚