Vegaspete LOVE STORY

🙂

💙 Pete POV 💙

It's another day for the twins to confused their grandma again, they been playing this game for a while now but it doesn't work on me so they play with their grandma,
PayU and Venice are identic the only difference between them is their hair style that why i always cut PayU hair for people to differentiate them, but lately PayU hair grow up .

🦋in the living room 🦋

Venice: grandma I'm PayU i swear

PayU : why are you lying Venice! grandma it's me payu!

Ginaa : ok I'm going to ask you for the last time stop playing with me Who is the Venice ?? because i know it Venice Who broke my perfum bottle.

Venice: I'm PayU and he is Venice
"Says Venice as he pointed to PayU"

PayU : stop saying nonsense Venice you are the one who broke grandma perfume and then you wear the same clothes as me to confused grandma again.

Venice:  stop lying Venice and just accept your punishment

Venice: stop lying Venice and just accept your punishment

PayU : grandma I'm PayU ! Believe me.

Ginaa : ok I'm going to punish the both of you on your knees.

Pete: i don't want to put my nose in your business guys but i think the one who claims to be PayU first is the guilty one. the Venice who you are looking for,
just saying.

"Says Pete he was laying on the couch watching them"

Venice: Phwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete: i didn't say anything!! Ahahaha!!

Ginaa : you come with me.
" Says Ginaa as she pinched Venice ear really hard"

Venice: grandma I'm sorry!!!!!

PayU : ahahaha!!!

🦋at Main family mansion 🚙🚗🦋

i have a meeting with Porche we are planning something maybe a party, so when i was about to ride to the main family mansion the kids follow me, they want to play with their cousins.

Pete: why is the Queen 👑 crying.
"Says Pete as they enter in the living room and found phoenix crying in his Dad arms.

Porche : the Queen 👑 is stubborn i punished her

KINN : she was just looking for me you didn't have to punish her.

Porche : Kinn shut up, Pete i found her in that room where Kinn keep all his guns i already told her to not step her foot in that room, anyway Pete come with me I want to show you something.
"Says Porche as he made his way with Pete"

Venice: why are you crying? My grandma also punished me but i didn't cry.

PayU : uhmm ! grandma punished Venice too! He was screaming when she pinched his ears! Ahahaha!!

Phoenix: hahaha!!!

Venice: yeah! but i didn't cry!

Prapai : PayU ! Venice ! Come upstairs i will show you my new game!

Phoenix: I'm coming too!

"They all runs upstairs"

🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

🌅 morning 🌅

Vegas: good morning!!! It's time to go to school!!

Venice: Pa! going to school is so annoying! Let me just come with you to the company!

PayU : i love going to school the teacher said we are going to play a new game today!

Venice: i hate hearing all those kids screaming my name.

PayU : uhmm !! Phwa ! everyone confess to Venice everyday! Hahahaha!!

Pete: wow! really! let's go we are late.

🦋at school 🦋

🦋in the director official 🦋

The teacher: so i was saying with respect Omega Pete your kids are really different
i mean Venice is really stubborn...

Vegas: wait, pause. What do you mean my kid is stubborn.

The teacher: Well I'm sorry Mr Vegas it's just Venice write when he wants to and reply when he wants to..

Vegas: and what the problem with that?

" Pete can noticed the teacher started trembling, so he bow his head a little as a sign of "I'm sorry " "

The teacher: no problem with it Mr Vegas I'm sorry.

Pete: Vegas you are scaring her.
" Says Pete as he force a smile towards the teacher"

🦋on their way back home 🚙in the car 🦋

Pete: UH!!!?

Vegas: what! i didn't do anything to her ! i just asked a question baby.

Pete: a question my ass, she was trembling!

Vegas: who gave her the right to say my kid is stubborn.

Pete: because they are stubborn your kids and you spoil them too much

Vegas: baby let not argue about that teacher what about you pass the day with me at the company in my office.

Pete: no drive me home if i comes in your office you won't be able to work

Vegas: i will be professional and focus on work just come with me.

Pete: i know you well Vegas drive me home

Vegas: you are so mean.

To be continued...