Vegaspete LOVE STORY

Y'all I spoil you too much these days!  I just know my followers are asking what happens to her ,she's been active a lot lately 😂

💙 Pete POV 💙

🦋one week later 🦋

Pete:  they are coming!!!  Keep sanitizing the house please.
"Says Pete to the staff"

Ginaa :  already!?

Pete: yeah, Vegas texted me saying that they are in the plane already,  Rain  you can give me Venice 's shirt you worn  I will clean it before they arrive.

Rain: i already washed it, it's clean.

"He lied,  yeah he lied , he hide the shirt in his bag,  he wants Venice to scent him, he wants Venice to memorize how his pheromone smell like,  he's tired watching those omega releasing their pheromone every time Venice enter the class room, hoping he will notice them,  is he jalous?? No, he's just fighting for his right,  that's what he thought"

Pete:  ok , ok,  good job.

Ginaa :  Rain would you accompagne me to the mall I want to buy something.

Rain:  of course let's me wear a hoodie I'm cold.

Ginaa : and it looks like it's gonna rain tonight, Pete son are you coming with us to the mall.

Pete: no,  Tokyo is so clingy to me today I don't know why.

Ginaa : at what time his Father arrived.

Pete:   i don't know, tonight I guess.

Porche : Hello !! hello !!! are you guys going somewhere?
"Scream porche coming out of nowhere"

Pete:  they are going to the mall.

Porche :  oh! Tokyo!!! Come here baby come here  come to phwa !

Porche :  omg she started walking!?

Pete:  not really, she's gonna fall

Porche : Tokyo look what I bought you!

Pete: stop giving her chocolate 🍫 she only has two teeth.

Porche :  Tokyo !!! Uncle Thakun was asking you!

Pete:  no, please the last time he took her he turned her into a mermaid.

Porche :  ahahaha !!!   Tokyo ! Where's your Dad?  Tokyo really took all of you, your eyes, your nose, even your mouth, she's your copy paste.

Pete:  oh, I didn't tell you they went to Korea, but they are coming back today,  me too I think Tokyo look like me  ☺️.

Porche : all the boys?  Wow,,  Kinn went to Mexico with Phoenix too, it's a business trip but phoenix followed him.