Vegaspete LOVE STORY

Hello! I'm sorry for making you waited for so long  i will catch up promise.

Enjoy 🥂

🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

🦋 breaking News 📺 🦋

Media :  yes the THEERAPANYAKUL Omegas are pregnant and yet  wearing a crop top and the other one in a short shorts  here the image

Vegas:  what???

"  Vegas was in the meeting room  as he Saw his Omega slaying with Porche and the other beside him on the news, so he took his phone and call KINN "

Kinn :🤳 hello what do you want

Vegas: did you watch the news?

Kinn:  umhm..i did.   "he replied with a lazy voice"

Vegas:   how could they go out like that??  Come let's go to the mall and bring your gun with you whoever stared at them I'm gonna shoot them.

Kinn : leave me alone I'm tired, i told Porche to not go out in that pantie he is so stubborn he's like a Rebel pregnant Omega.

Vegas: be ready I'm coming to pick you up

🦋at the mall 🦋

" Vegas and KINN parked their cars as they made their way in the mall it wasn't hard for them to find their omegas since bunch of people were following the Omegas "

Vegas:  I'm gonna punish Pete so hard today just wait.  " he says as they entered in the elevator"

KINN :  there they are but there is so many people how are we going to enter in that shop .

"Said Kinn as they saw their Omegas from the glass door but there were so many people outside taking pictures " 

Thakun :  porche, Pete don't you guys satisfy  your husbands ?? Why are they here? 
" Says Thakun with an annoying voice as he met Vegas's eyes from the glass door"

Pete:  huh!?  Where? 
"says Pete as he turned his head and saw Vegas standing outside with Kinn behind him"

Porche : what are they doing here!?

Pete:  honey???
" he called as he run towards Vegas with a big smile he hug his husband"

Vegas:   you ... how dare you showing your Lily tummy to...
" He didn't even finish what he was about to say he was cut with a kiss on his lips"

Pete:  baby look.
" he show his husband the small baby shoes 👟 he has in his hands, that made Vegas Heart warm, he even forget to scold his Omega now he is smiling like an idiot "

Kinn:  look who came here to punish his Omega.
" Says kinn  with an annoying voice as he shouck his head and made his way where Porche was"

Vegas:  go away.

" he says with a Stern face but smile when he look back at his Omega and hugged him"

People:🤳🤳🤳🤳📸📸📸📸📸 ouuuuhhh!! They are so cute!!

🦋 at the restaurant 🦋

🥙🧆🍝🍣🍤🍱🍛🍲🥗🥩🍔🥓🍔🍜🍜🍱🍸🍹🍹🍹🥤🧃🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

" They went to a restaurant all of them and start eating"

Porche : is Vegas's scent Chocolat ??

Vegas:  yes why?

Porche : i really can't stand chocolate scent these days