First Meeting

Walking back inside the ship, closing the door behind me. I was a bit sad that i have to leave this planet...i just got here, i did spend a good while here, but the other hermits need me for something.

I sat on my chair and remove the helmet that was on my head. I started powering the ship, i also opened X.H.C on my system so i could tell suma that i was on my way back home.

After i'm done, i closed the system and pulled the lever, making the ship to let go of the planet, and fly into space. I'm hoping the return won't take 2 weeks..or more..

There was nothing do, that's for sure. I love space, i love learning about space, that why i'm an astronaut. But it was a bit boring spending 2 weeks in space with no entertainment..

I took some pictures of this new plant, so i decided to examine them. There nothing to do, what do you want me to do? besides this is a new planet and i want to learn about it. Cub was the one who found this planet, and was also the one who asked me to visit this planet..

Cub properly knows more about this planet than i do, i mean he was the one to find it, so it makes since..but i do wonder why he didn't give me information about it...

Because i found nothing on the planet, it was green, like full coloured green, that's new. I never have seen a full green planet before..that got me excited about this planet but when i landed, it was like a wasteland...

Nothing, and i mean nothing was on that planet..the pictures aren't even interesting...maybe if i spend more time there, i would have found something, anything..but hermits need me back home..

I placed the photos inside a file, to make sure nothing happens to these photos, these are my prized possessions. I don't think cub would mind if i kept these. I did take 10 photos, maybe we could make a deal? i'll talk to cub about this when i get back home..but i would prefer keeping all 10 photos to myself.

But then...i heard something crash...i turned round, looking behind me, but nothing..noone was there..I thought i was the only one here..
I got up, leaving the file on the chair i was sitting on, and started walk around the ship...

The ship was small, so if someone or something is hiding here, it wouldn't be hard to find..
Then something caught my eye...
The cabin door was slightly open..

The first thing i did, was close the airlock. The second thing i did, was grab a Gent pipe...only for self defence..
I tighten the grip on the pipe, i looked over at the crew cabins..i mean there's only one, so it's a cabin not cabins...but that's not important! I slowly reached my hand on the door knob, i turned it around, and opened the door of the cabin...

"Ahhh-!!" i slammed my hand on my mouth..trying to quite down...and not panic...

......

WHY..is there a thing..or whatever it is...in my cabin..!!??
It was green creature with antennas and it had four arms...and i noticed that pink liquid is coming out of it head...

..How..did it...get..here..?

...What...is that...pink stuff..?

..Did it...get hurt..?

I ran to the main hall, to get some gloves, a medical kit and a pear of scissors. After getting the stuff i needed, i ran back to the cabin.

I pulled down the green creature out of cabin and got on my knees and laid the....thing...on my lap..
First thing i did, was wear the gloves. Opening the medkit, i grabbed a napkin and started cleaning the...pink liquid...off. And than i pulled out a mini qutip and a bottle of saline. After that, i started disinfecting the wound.
After i finished disinfecting, i took some bandages and wrapped it around it's head.
I grab the scissors and cut the end of the bandage.

I took off the gloves and placed them inside a plastic bag that came with a medkit, "You poor thing.."

I don't know if i should feel bad for this creature...i mean, i don't even know what this creature is..I could take them H.E.R.M.I.T department and i'm pretty sure doc and wels can find out what this creature is, but...what if they-...No! Etho don't think like that! you're friends with doc and wels! they won't hurt this creature...right?

...Right?...

I placed the saline and the bandages inside the medical kit, i slowly pushed the creature off of me, i got and took the plastic bag and the now pink napkin in one hand and in the other hand i took the medical kit.
I started walking to the main hall, and placed the medical kit back in it's place, and than through the napkin and the plastic bag in the garbage..

Walking back to the bridge and sitting down on my chair...and thought about all of this...what i'm i going to do about this? i mean, i could always call the hermits and ask them for help but....there probably busy...
Maybe i should try contacting the hermits...just one try won't hurt...right?..

Usually i don't call them for help but i think this time it has to be done. But who..should i call? i could call cleo but knowing them, there probably hanging out with there new best friend scott. Maybe suma is free? i'm not sure, i mean he still hasn't answered my message...Jevin? maybe? i could try calling gem...but i doubt she has time, she just got a puppy, So no, she's probably busy with her pup. Impulse? yeah, maybe impulse is free...

I opened my system and scrolled down, looking for impulse's contact, after a few minutes, i found it. I clicked on I.M.P and started a call, and started waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

.....

...Ring....Ring....Ring...Ring....

.....

"HeLlOoooo~" The screen lit up and i saw and heard the one, the only, bdubs..
Bdubs was inside of impulse's room, which is normal but i expected him to busy with engineering stuff.
"Etho~ hey! it's been fourteen days, tell me all about those fourteen days! i want to know everything!!" the short brunette, was a little too excited to see me.

"Hi..bdubs, and it's been sixteen days not fourteen, i have been counting.."

.....