Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

    The fourth elder brother hurried to the front yard along the way, but he was still thinking about Qi Yue in his heart.

    I really don't know whether to call her timid or cowardly, but if I let her sleep, I really lie down.

    The other people in the backyard didn't try their best to get up to serve him and curry favor with him, even Fujin was the same.

    But she didn't, on the surface she pretended to be peaceful, but in reality she was coquettish and lazy, and she didn't even know how to say thank you, so she just lay down neatly.

    Still, it's interesting.

    After returning to the front yard, Su Peisheng was standing at the door, and suddenly remembered something, as usual, Gege would be rewarded for the first time, but today the master didn't say anything, what should I do?

    He hesitated for a while, not knowing whether he should talk too much, but he suddenly remembered what happened this morning, and finally made a decision in his heart, so he intentionally or unintentionally mentioned something when serving tea to the fourth elder brother.

    "Master, is this reward for Zigger according to the old rules or..." Su Peisheng lowered his head and stopped talking, waiting for the fourth elder brother to speak.

    The fourth elder brother was reading his homework, and when he was interrupted, he said in a displeased tone, "Ask me, let's do it as usual."

    Su Peisheng bowed his waist and nodded, regretting his recklessness in his heart. He was stopped by the fourth elder brother.

    "Wait—" the fourth prince finally realized that Su Peisheng was referring to Qi Yue.

    He paused, and Qi Yue's flushed face when he praised himself appeared in front of his eyes, and he felt a little happy in his heart.

    "In addition to the usual things, I'll add a few bolts of patterned fabric. Well, Mrs. Qi is young, so I'll pick some fresh and interesting jewelry for her." The fourth elder brother added.

    Although it was a novelty for Little Gege to use flowers as jewelry yesterday, it really doesn't look like it. He is not so poor that his women can't afford to wear jewelry.

    "Hey!" Su Peisheng nodded and bowed in the back, he knew that the fourth elder brother Zigege was not ordinary, so he didn't call anyone else, and went to the warehouse by himself.

    There are two warehouses in Si Age's mansion, the big warehouse is in the front yard, and things like jewelry and cloth are stored in the small warehouse behind Fujin's yard.

    If he went to pick it up, Su Peisheng had to say hello to Fujin.

    But Su Peisheng didn't like it, every time he went back to see Fujin, not to mention the rewards, he didn't even see him with a good face, he felt uncomfortable when he was full.

    I just thought of an idea, just stood at the gate of the main courtyard and saluted thousands of times inside, "Slave Su Peisheng pays respects to Fujin, Fujin is auspicious."

    The little eunuch at the gate dared to make Su Peisheng Grandpa Su kneel down, before he bent his knees Helping him up, he kept shouting affectionately, "Grandpa Su is good." "Grandpa Su is lucky."

    Su Peisheng smiled and nodded in response. He deserves this grandpa without any guilt, let alone these few The little bastard called him Grandpa, and even Chang Shun, the chief eunuch of Fujin Main Court, dared not straighten himself up in front of him.