Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

    Because the fourth elder brother was taken away at birth, Concubine De has always been careful when speaking to her eldest son. Such mild accusations like today are actually very serious dissatisfaction, so when the fourth elder brother rode back home, he was depressed. It's too bad.

    I saw him with a serious face, and his whole body exuded an almost visible chill, so cold that Fujin in the carriage didn't dare to speak much, and he took Da Gege away after saluting at the mansion, the fourth elder brother is now angry, She'd better stay away to avoid being angered.

    In fact, she didn't quite understand Defei's original intention of beating the fourth elder brother, she just thought that it was because of the fourteenth elder brother that the mother and child were awkward, and she was a little strange in her heart, how could she be angry because of this?

    When she got back to the courtyard, she still couldn't figure it out, and when Nanny Qin talked about the matter of Xiaohuating, she threw it away. Anyway, the two of them had nothing to do with her. It would be better if the quarrel really froze. Take it easy, have fun.

    The fourth elder brother angrily led the people to the front yard, Su Peisheng and the others followed behind, not even daring to breathe, for fear of arousing the anger of the master at this time.

    But following along, Su Peisheng noticed that something was wrong. When he got to the front yard, the master didn't go to the study, but walked through the back door without stopping, and crossed the path. It seemed that he was going to Zigger's room.

    Wang Yicheng tugged him several times from behind, today is the gold award festival, so going to Gege Courtyard is not in accordance with the rules. In addition, he has a close relationship with Zigger, and he is also worried about her, the fourth elder brother will be angry, so don't offend the master if he goes away.

    Su Peisheng turned his head and glared at him several times, Bah! I want you to be troublesome!

    It's good that he can take care of himself, and worry about Zigger? Even if he really falls out of favor, it's a matter of the backyard. At that time, Zigger will have to curry favor with himself, the big manager. Now remind him that it's not a mouse touching the cat's three whiskers.

    Brother Si didn't know the eyebrows and eyes of the people behind him. From the moment he came out of the Yonghe Palace, he only felt that his ears were stuffed with cotton, and his body was as hot as being in a stove, so hot that he could explode.

    At this time, how could he remember the unwritten rule of not being able to go to the Gege House on festivals? When he entered the mansion, he would automatically walk to Qiyue House. Rest well, think about it this way, Qi Yue's smiling face appeared in his mind.

    The path is not too long, San Xi, the gatekeeper eunuch standing at the gate of the courtyard, saw that the master was still a little confused, so he knelt down to pay his respects a little slower, seeing the face of the fourth elder brother, he was so frightened that he lay down on the ground and dared not say much.

    This stupid stupid thing that doesn't wink. Su Peisheng kicked him when he passed by, and ordered in a low voice, "Didn't you see the master coming? Hurry up and get hot water."

    He walked in a hurry along the way, and he didn't even have time to ask for hot water. The little eunuch just used it.

    Usually there are a few servants waiting outside the door in the small courtyard, but today it is strangely quiet, except for the lights in the main room and the wing room, there is no sound, could it be that he is asleep?