Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

    Qi Yue raised her head expressionlessly, looking at the robust black horse about two meters tall in front of her, she had ten thousand words to say in her heart.

    If it wasn't for the fourth elder brother standing behind her, Qi Yue would have turned around and ran back to the tent. How could a novice ride such a horse, would he be too much to her!

    She tugged heavily on the sleeve of the fourth elder brother next to her, almost tore off a hole in the sleeve of the fourth elder brother, but she just showed a slight embarrassment on her face: "Do you really want to ride this horse?"

    Su Peisheng laughed straight at the side, it must be It's the master who is playing with Zigger, how can there be no novice riding this "Flying Li".

    He quickly kicked the eunuch in charge of the horse, and said angrily, "Get the horse out for

    Zigger." The eunuch in charge of the horse hurriedly nodded and bowed, and asked his little apprentice Wei Qingxi to lead out a maroon pony, and introduced it with a bow "It's the servant who's lost his head. This Feili is the master's mount. Zigger, you want to ride this mare. It's only six years old. She has a gentle personality and runs steadily. It's just right for you to ride."

    Qi Yue looked at it. Looking at the bay red horse, which was a little shorter than her, I finally felt a little more at ease, very good, very good, falling from this height should not hurt too much.

    She boldly stepped forward and touched the horse. The bay red horse looked at her sideways, gasped a few times, and then lowered her head to enjoy her caress. It really looked as docile as the eunuch in charge of the horse said. .

    "What's her name?" Qi Yue looked at Lian, turned around and asked.

    His master was afraid that Wei Qingxi, who was guarding by the side, would be nervous, and was about to speak for him. Who would have thought that Wei Qingxi was quite a clever person, so he knelt down and said, "Please give me your name."

    Qi Yue thought for a while, but she really wanted to The bad taste must be taken as Xiaohong and Xiaoli. It sounds very simple at first glance, but I am worried that when I ride a horse in the future, others will chase after the wind. When she reported Xiaohong’s name without a card, I changed my words: "Since the color is jujube red, let's call it Yuhua." The

    fourth elder brother's Li character corresponds to black, so her hua character corresponds to jujube red, which is a very good couple's name.

    Wei Qingxi kowtowed repeatedly on the ground, "Don't worry, Ge Ge, the servant will take good care of this Yuhua horse."

    He is smart, there are so many eunuchs in charge of the horse, if he doesn't take over the job now, the job may not necessarily belong to him. Although Yuhua is just a piggy horse, he can see the truth of Zigger's pampering all the way. If this waiter is done, he can reach the sky!

    Qi Yue smiled and got him up. She actually doesn't reject people who want to climb up, as long as they have a bottom line in doing things, after all, who doesn't want to climb up and get better and better, even her, isn't it the same? ?

    The fourth elder brother pointed at her with his hand, shook his head and thought, his temper is still too pure and kind.

    But when he saw Qi Yue nodding, he couldn't refute it, so he took an apple from behind, asked Qi Yue to spread his hand and put it in her palm, and began to teach her how to feed the horse.

    The fourth elder brother held Qi Yue's palm with his hand and slowly raised it to the horse's mouth, and told her earnestly in his ear: "Don't panic when you sit on it, the master is holding it underneath, don't clenched your hands tightly, and the calf Take it easy, you know?"