Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 Understand

    Su Peisheng took a few steps forward, as if he had accidentally discovered Wang Yicheng, and said in surprise: "Hey, Wang Yicheng? Why are you here, is there something wrong with Zigger?" Wang Yicheng who was standing at the door looked at Su Peisheng in a

    daze , was so frightened by his loud voice that he almost didn't recover.

    This is Su Peisheng? How could you be so affectionate to him like a bewitched man? Nothing wrong with it.

    Before he could react, the fourth elder brother in the study heard Su Peisheng's greeting, and said to the outside, "Let him in."

    Su Peisheng smiled at Wang Yicheng, this kid is his nobleman, and he has already gone to the Ziggie Courtyard. Being able to help him withstand the thunder once will really make him prosperous.

    Wang Yicheng looked at the movement, and then looked at the face of the little eunuch. He didn't know that he had been teased by Su Peisheng again. He gritted his teeth and stared at him several times before he dared to walk into the study and kowtow to the fourth elder brother to report back. , "The slave Wang Yicheng has seen the master, it's not that there is nothing wrong with him, but he is thinking that it is late at night and I haven't read the book today, so I asked the slave to ask what's going on." Only then did the fourth elder brother come to his senses, and poked his head

    over Looking out of the window, it was indeed dark, and it was already very late.

    After thinking about it, he got up and asked someone to light a lantern and go to the small courtyard. It was so late, and Xiao Gege must be worried.

    Now the fourth elder brother is used to going to the small courtyard every day, if he doesn't see Qi Yue, he will feel uncomfortable, so he has to tell the Master a word or two, otherwise, he also has something on his mind.

    When they got to the courtyard and entered the house, Qi Yue could tell something was wrong at a glance, today's fourth elder brother was surrounded by a circle of low air pressure, looking dark like a storm cloud.

    Qi Yue has been with him for a long time and has prepared an emotional radar for a long time. Looking at the appearance of the fourth elder brother, he knows that this master must be angry again, and when he sees Su Peisheng who is following behind him desperately winking at her, he knows that he is probably out of anger. light.

    Qi Yue spread her hands helplessly towards Eunuch Su, she didn't have any good solutions, she couldn't coax people, and she couldn't sing to relieve boredom, and she wasn't an epilogue, uh..., Qi Yue analyzed After looking at myself, I feel that my Gongdou trumpet seems to be a little crooked, and I don't have many skills.

    She sighed, it seemed that she could only take the most simple route.

    After the fourth elder brother finished reading the book word by word, Qi Yue did not let him go, but smiled and held hands coquettishly and said, "I have been waiting for the fourth elder brother for a long time, and I am already hungry, why don't I ask the dining room to order some supper. "

    When Qi Yue is angry and sad, he is used to eating to solve the problem. The fourth elder brother reckons it should be the same. There is nothing that can't be solved with a meal. If there is, add a supper.     The fourth elder brother is not hungry at all, he has a bad habit, he will hold in his stomach when he gets angry, he doesn't like to eat, and today is the same, he has been hungry for almost a day, but he has no appetite at all. It's just that seeing little Gege acting coquettishly, she had no choice but to stay and eat with her.     The dining room in the front yard knew that the fourth elder brother hadn't eaten lunch or dinner. Now that he got the letter, he specially prepared a large table to send it in. The table was full, but the fourth elder brother was holding his breath in his heart, so he only drank with Qi Yue After half a bowl of porridge, the chopsticks were put down.     Qi Yue ignored Su Peisheng who continued to wink at her. If Su Peisheng gave her a wink, she would act according to him, which would make her seem passive and humble.     Instead of persuading the fourth elder brother to continue eating, he looked at a dish of scrambled eggs with black fungus and green peppers on the table. Qi Yue bluntly ordered the fourth elder brother to say: "Fourth elder brother, help me taste whether this dish is spicy or not. One chopstick." The     fourth elder brother knew her temperament, so he tasted it first without any doubt, the green pepper had been processed, but it was crisp and not much spicy, so he gave Qi Yue a chopstick as well.     "There's another one." Qi Yue looked at the side dishes again, taking turns like this, let the fourth elder brother take a bite first, and then he would eat. After eating at the same table, the fourth elder brother knew that Xiao Gege did it on purpose even if he had this matter in his heart.