Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31 Departure

    After Fujin finished admonishing them, several people sat in Fujin's courtyard for about an hour before someone from the outer gate came to report, saying that they saw a carriage coming out from the gate of San Age's mansion.

    Only then did Fujin nod to Qi Yue and the others, and let them get into the carriage behind the curtain of the corner gate.

    There is also an order for the elder brothers to go out. The crown prince follows the emperor at the front, the elder brother is next, the third elder brother, the fourth elder brother, the fifth elder brother and the eighth elder brother follow behind. As for the female relatives, they are even further behind. Wait until Long Live's car drives out of the capital to have a seat to follow.

    The fourth elder brother brought a lot of things this time, a dozen or so small carts full of them, but compared with the more than twenty carriages in the third elder brother's house in front, it can still be called a simple one.

    The car at the corner gate was surrounded by a yellow cloth curtain, and a flag was planted at the front, which showed that it was a car from Si Age's house. The six cars in the front could seat people, and the back could hold things.

    The car that Qi Yue was sitting in was no different from the others. It was about 1.5 meters long and about 1 meter wide. It made people have to sit and couldn't even stretch their hands and feet.

    This is not bad, but the two concubines of the Yin family and the Ying family were even more miserable. They were squeezed together in the same carriage, not to mention how frustrating they were face to face.

    Yunque flipped out a small pedal from the front frame, helped Qi Yue to get on the carriage carefully, jumped down again without taking a breather, and went behind to find Wang Fulai, and took from him a lacquered wooden eight-edged carriage. Here comes the fruit plate.

    Opening the lid like offering a treasure to Qi Yue, "Look at Gege."

    The fruit plate looked like a whole on the outside, but inside it contained eight fist-sized boxes, which contained plums, hawthorns, olives, dried plums and A few snacks.

    Skylark held a piece of snack in a handkerchief and handed it to Qi Yue, saying: "Ge Ge, you should eat something to fill your stomach first. It's not convenient in the carriage, so you should drink less tea.

    " To the restroom.

    It's just that she was a little curious about snacks, and asked, "Who prepared this?"

    The skylark didn't take credit for Wang Fulai's credit, and pouted outside: "Wang Fulai came to the dining room in the morning to ask for it. He asked someone about the tour. He heard that those who didn't take a carriage would easily faint for the first time, so they chose it on purpose. A few preserved fruits for your relief."

    Qi Yue casually picked up a dried plum and stuffed it into his mouth, the sourness really made people feel refreshed. It's just that the carriage is still stationary, and it's impossible to test whether it can really relieve motion sickness.     Seeing Qi Yue's eyelids blinking, Yunque moved her body to the corner and persuaded: "Gege, why don't you go to bed first, it's too early to leave."     That's right, Qi Yue didn't dislike the narrowness of the carriage, so she unpacked a small carry-on bag, covered her body with a silk quilt, and put the usual pillow behind her head, lying on her side, closed her eyes, and fell into sleep slowly after a while.     When she woke up again, the carriage had already started to leave.     Looking at the dim light outside the curtain, she knew that she had slept for a long time, so she rubbed her eyes and asked Yunque, "Where are you now?     " The car in front has already traveled dozens of miles, and we haven't finished the journey, it's really long." Yunque sighed.     Qi Yue is a little surprised that she hasn't left the capital yet, how many hours have she not gone out?     She carefully opened a corner of the curtain and looked out, and she saw that the city wall was still far away from the carriage, and she couldn't help but feel a little helpless, so why did she wake her up so early.     Now she can't sleep anymore, the carriage is swaying, and she doesn't read any books or do needlework. She just picks up a strand of embroidery thread from it, and plays with the skylark. A few iron towers, hearts and diamonds came out, which surprised Skylark.     The master and the servant relieved their boredom by this until the evening, and when they got out of the city gate, the speed of the carriage picked up. Both of them lost interest in the ups and downs. They just sat cross-legged reluctantly. The car staggered and almost fell to the ground.