Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

    In the palace before, Li Gege was the most favored one in the fourth elder brother's backyard, and because of this, Fujin always disliked her, and gave her a lot of suffering both openly and secretly.

    The fourth elder brother also likes the rules, and it is useless for her to make a fuss, so she can only endure it until she gives birth to Da Gege, and the fourth elder brother values ​​herself a little, then her life will be considered easy.

    Li Gege clenched her hands tightly, her status was inferior to Fujin's, and she hadn't given birth to a little elder brother yet, all she could rely on was the favor of the fourth elder brother, if she fell out of favor, Fujin might take Da Gege away.

    Thinking of this, Li Gege's nails were sunk deep into her flesh, she must not fall out of favor, never!

    Letting go, Li Gege made up his mind and asked Chunhua to call the eunuch Zhang Quan over, and told him in a low voice: "You can go to the front yard and ask later, if the master goes to Zigege's place, he will kneel down halfway to stop him." He said that Big Gege is not feeling well due to heatstroke, so please come over quickly to take a look."

    Zhang Quan responded and went out neatly. This is the rule set by Fujin, eunuchs can only be sent from the backyard to the front yard, for the sake of safety.

    The girl has relatives and family members outside, so it is easy to leak information. The eunuch is attached to the master, so it is not easy to leak the secret. He has nowhere to go outside.

    Seeing Zhang Quan leaving, Li Gege hurriedly asked Chuncai to carry Da Gege.

    Chuncai is considerate and thoughtful, she was originally the big girl next to Li Gege, she never wanted to be squeezed up by Chunhua from behind, she didn't make trouble, she invited to take care of Da Gege and took care of Da Gege properly.

    The nanny next to Da Gege looked up at her when she saw her like this. Compared with Chunhua who couldn't wait to get ahead, Chuncai who didn't fight or snatch it was more rare.

    When someone brought Da Gege over, she saw that she behaved well and saluted Li Gege, "Greetings to Er Niang."

    Li Gege was very satisfied, and looked at Da Gege, he learned really well.

    All her confidence now comes from this daughter, so don't worry about her too much, she specially asked the nanny chosen by the master, and taught her the etiquette and rules with all her heart, she really did a good job.

    Only three years old, the movements are not too fast or slow.

    Li Gege thought in his heart, even if he pulled it out and said it was Fujin's daughter, people would believe it.

    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

    _

    Not only did the interior decorations of the house be listed clearly, but even the bamboo and stone walls outside the house were considered very carefully.

    After all the arrangements were made, the fourth elder brother rushed out the door with the picture scroll, intending to discuss with Xiao Gege whether to add something, but he never thought of going out of the gate of the courtyard, and saw the eunuch Zhang Quan beside Li Gege kneeling He kowtowed on the side of the road to pay his respects, his expression was flustered, obviously he had something to report.