Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

    Facts have proved that never talk to the nanny who has stayed in the palace for decades. Nanny Fu praised Qi Yue for more than an hour without any seriousness. , I guess I can continue to talk about it.

    Yun Ying, who was standing next to her, looked at Mammy Fu admiringly, and she could make even Gege bow down, Mammy Fu is really a capable person.

    In the next few days, Yingshi never gave up, and she still came every morning, talking and chatting with Qi Yue with a smile on her face.

    To be honest, Yingshi has a gentle temperament and is also a concubine. She has a higher status than Yunying and Yunque. With her by her side, she is indeed much better than Yunying and the others.

    After all, Yunying and the others are just girls, and they always treat Qi Yue with respect and respect, never daring to break the rules, sometimes Qi Yue feels that she is not talking to people, but like talking to Mu Mu, and sometimes a joke unconsciously can arouse their solemnity.

    The Ying family was different, she was born as a court lady, and her family background was similar to that of Qi Yue's before. When the two talked about the market news outside, she could still catch up with a few words.

    It was precisely because of this that Qi Yue was willing to invite her to come in and laugh with him for a while. After all, there were no other entertainment activities, and it was really boring at ordinary times.

    This is not in vain, every time Yingshi leaves, Qi Yue will always ask someone to bring her something, the value is not too expensive, but it is a good thing that is not in the concubine's role.

    In the first two days, Yingshi thought she had fallen into Qi Yue's eyes, but seeing the follow-up every day, she felt a little nervous. She would rather Qi Yue not give any rewards, what she wanted was not these, Is Zigger testing her, or playing dumb?

    Ying Shi bit her lip and began to feel uneasy while chatting.

    Seeing Ying accepting the things with a stiff face and saying goodbye, Nanny Fu sent them out of the yard in person, came back hesitantly and asked Qi Yue, "Ge Ge, if you were rich, you wouldn't be able to make such a mess, I think Miss Ying has been a little frightened these days. "

    Qi Yue was a little puzzled when she heard the words, these were gifts from others at the earliest meeting, and she disliked taking up space for nothing, isn't it good to be a chatting fee for the Ying family now? Use it reasonably.

    Well, Mother Fu understood Qi Yue's face, she felt a bit of a toothache, it's not been a day or two since the fourth elder brother spoiled Qi Gege, and every good thing he got on weekdays would be packed into boxes and moved to the small courtyard , Gege's vision has been raised abnormally, so why don't you just treat those guys as scraps of iron.

    She clarified her words with a wry smile: "Your servant is saying that Miss Ying is trying so hard to curry favor with you now, and it's too late to reason with her to give you something. What's on your mind, at least let this servant understand, right?"

    Qi Yue She lowered her eyes uncomfortably. She had always wanted to avoid this topic. If the fourth elder brother was going to someone else's house before, she would just bury her head in the sand and let it go if she didn't hear or see it. But Now that she is pregnant, and the fourth elder brother is resting alone in her courtyard during this time, Qi Yue couldn't help but have a thought.

    She looked into Nanny Fu's eyes, and said solemnly: "I know what Nanny is thinking, and I also understand that you are doing it for my own good, but this is the only thing I