Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

    Pa——

    Fu Jin was still pissed while throwing the cup in the room, and the back of the fourth elder brother who went out without hesitation kept appearing in front of her eyes. She still can't believe it, how could the fourth elder brother slap her in the face like that? I am his Fujin!

    Thinking of this, Fujin felt a dull pain in his abdomen and couldn't stand upright, so he quickly poured a bowl of cold drink and drank it slowly, so as to wake up and calm down through the cold.

    Called out humanely: "Mrs. Qin, you take the sign and go out and tell my mother that the person you selected a while ago doesn't need to prepare any more, just find a way to send it in." She originally wanted someone to do it

    . Xiunv pointed her in, be fair and honest, and have a higher status, so as not to be as useless as Yin Shiying, but right now I can't wait, if I continue to dawdle, I'm afraid the house will be turned upside down. her position.

    Mother Qin nodded hurriedly when she heard the words, and scolded together in front of Fujin: "I think this Qi family should be punished, look at her current arrogance, it will take three lifetimes to sit on the side of Fujin." With the blessings you have cultivated, you dare to wrestle with Fujin? You won’t break your arms. Don’t worry, this servant will go find his wife and find a stunning girl to send to the mansion.” He scolded with the same

    hatred , the gloom in Fujin's heart dissipated a lot, and he nodded to tell Nanny Qin to go quickly.

    Mother Zhao came in with a medicine bowl in her hand, and when she heard such an ear, she was shocked and stretched out her hand to stop her, saying, "You mustn't do that!" Both

    Fujin and Mother Qin were a little dazed, this was the first time they saw Mother Zhao Cut in at this point.

    Seeing that Mammy Zhao changed her usual peaceful expression, instead she showed a wry smile and said to Fujin: "Forgive me for talking too much, but the fourth elder brother just left Fujin's main courtyard, so you let the big nanny next to you take a sign and go to your mother's house Let's go, isn't it obvious that you are not convinced and let your mother's family make trouble?"

    Seeing that Fujin was noncommittal, Madam Zhao persuaded her earnestly: "Now that you have given birth to a eldest brother, you are in charge of everything in the house, so why bother fighting with Fujin? You are now trying to please the master, and you are targeting Qi Fang Fujin again and again, isn't this intolerable in the eyes of the master?"

    "This Fujin is already on the Jade Register. Even if his mother's family is not visible, he is still a person who canonized by the Ministry of Rites. Why does Fujin push people against him? A Fujin with a humble family background and no son, even if he is loved But after a few years, Fujin closed his eyes and passed away, why did he have to put the matter on the bright side."

    "It's hard to say—" Mother Qin replied in a ambiguous way, "Isn't it you a while ago? I said don't worry, don't worry, but in the end, she just became a side Fujin!"

    The two of them got along very well at first, but seeing Zhao Nanny wanting to take away her position as Fujin's confidant, Qin Nanny was still a little uncomfortable Living.

    "Okay, okay." Fujin was completely confused by her two-on-one fight.

    She has an elder sister and a younger brother in her family. She was not very favored and did not learn any skills, and she married into the palace early, so she had no chance to practice. Now she sees Mother Zhao and Mother Qin arguing with each other, Each insisted on his own words, and the weakness in his temper surfaced.