Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

    Seeing the fourth prince surrendering, Qi Yue turned her gaze away in satisfaction. Although she knew that the fourth elder brother was coaxing her, but after all, he made such an attitude, and she thought it was okay.

    Qi Yue thought to herself, it seems that since she fell ill, this master's patience and consideration for her has gone up to a new level.

    She leaned against the fourth elder brother, leaned on his shoulder and looked up at the things on the table, hey, it's a travelogue! Her eyes lit up instantly

    , and she pointed to more than a dozen books on the table and said excitedly, "They're all for me?" Too excited to forget the rules.

    Fourth elder brother didn't have extra time to worry about these things, his heart and eyes were filled with Qi Yue's beaming expression, which was extremely vivid.

    He tried his best to suppress the upturn of the corners of his mouth, pretending to be casual and said: "I told someone to bring it to you before, and now you are sick and can't go out, just use it to relieve boredom."

    At this time, Qi Yue complained He said that he could see the complacency in his eyebrows.

    She followed her will and praised the fourth elder brother a lot: "Enen, master is so kind, master is the best." There are about ten copies here, which is enough for her to pass the time these days.

    The fourth elder brother coughed, and began to think in his mind where there are still these idle books and miscellaneous books, and if he found them, he would send them to Qi Yue together.

    Qi Yue was flipping through the titles with great interest. At this time, the titles of novels in the Qing Dynasty were still relatively subtle. Of course, there must be some implicit ones, but after the review by the fourth elder brother, the pornographic ones were eliminated.

    At least the names on the table are not so unrestrained. Most of them are named after places, people, or jewels, such as Hongqiao Travel Notes, Jing'an Collection, Youbiyun Mountain and so on.     Among them, there is a story of the golden hairpin, which has the meaning of "The Story of the West Chamber". With the help of a golden hairpin that fell to the ground, the scholar made a private decision for life, but the plot of the story is very similar to the story of the West Chamber. Qi Yue guessed the follow-up by looking at the front develop.     She thought about it, and she really disliked the oldness of these story books. On a whim, someone also took a pen and paper, and sketched the content of the story on it.

    As for the name, Qi Yue followed the example of your predecessors and named it Butterfly Hairpin, but the protagonist is not a man, but a girl.

    When the fourth elder brother picked up one and looked at it, he couldn't help laughing.

    Why, because the heroine's name is Qi Yu, and it was clearly Qi Yue's pseudonym, which made him laugh when he saw it.

    Qi Yue was in a very excited mood at the moment, seeing that the fourth elder brother seemed to be laughing at her work, he hurriedly reached out to snatch the manuscript, and said unwillingly: "What's so funny about this.

    " , couldn't help but the Master squeezed, "I

    didn't expect that my Gege would still want to play in the rivers and lakes." Finished." Qi Yue said a little unfairly as her face was pinched.

    It was the fourth brother who got stuck at this meeting. He looked at the angry Qi Yue and suddenly realized, no wonder he started writing this book. Little Gege is so young, so he naturally yearns for those places and wants to go around.