Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

    For the sake of his heirs, Fujin didn't do anything to Song Gege in the end, but let Li Gege laugh a few words. Seeing that Song Gege's face was getting paler, he stopped the meeting.

    He also specially asked the eunuch Chang Shun to go to the front yard to announce the good news to the fourth elder brother, saying that Song Gege was already two months pregnant.

    The fourth elder brother was overjoyed when he heard it, but what Chang Shun told him knocked down his enthusiasm by 70% to 80%, and he stopped when he was about to go out to Song Gege's courtyard.

    He could understand Song Gege's behavior at a glance. It was obvious that she already knew that she was pregnant, but she was still hiding it. Who was she afraid of? Such a scheming person is really unbearable to be a mother.

    The fourth elder brother suddenly thought of Qi Yue, if Xiao Gege was pregnant, he would definitely not look like Song Shi, maybe he would be so happy to throw himself into his arms.

    Thinking about it this way, he suddenly wanted to go and have a look at Qi Yue, but today is the first day of the new year, and Fujin specially sent someone to announce the good news, so he can't go back to Little Gege's, that's not petting, but putting her on fire baked.

    The fourth elder brother sighed, turned around and went to Fujin's main courtyard.

    The servants in the main courtyard were terribly frightened by Su Peisheng last time, and when they saw the fourth elder brother coming to Fujin's courtyard, they knelt down and said hello to him a little louder, "Greetings to the fourth elder brother!"

    Xiao Shunzi had sharp eyes and sharp feet, and could see A personal figure ran in to announce the good news to Fujin, so happy that Nanny Qin couldn't hide her joy and said: "Sure enough, Brother Si still respects Fujin, even if Song Gege is pregnant, he will come to your yard first."

    She squinted at Zhao Nanny who was standing next to her, and felt a sense of crisis in her heart. She didn't expect that just because she was not around Fujin for a while, the group of people from the Ministry of Internal Affairs would rush forward when they saw an opportunity. Fujin is young and easily deceived by them, so I have to guard Fujin.

    He hurriedly said: "Fu Jin, let's go out to meet him." Seeing Fujin get up, Nanny Qin followed closely behind, keeping Zhao Nanny far away.

    When the fourth elder brother walked to the gate of the main courtyard, seeing Fujin wearing a maroon cheongsam with a dignified complexion, he rushed forward and squatted down to salute and wait.

    The fourth elder brother helped Fujin a little. He taught Fujin enough lessons in the past few days. Fujin managed everything in the mansion in an orderly manner. For the sake of hard work, he still gave Fujin a lot of face.

    What's more, Song Gege's incident this time, if it wasn't because of the loss of Fujin's prestige, Song Gege became bolder after seeing this, probably nothing would have happened.

    Fujin stood up, lowered his eyes and quietly followed the fourth elder brother into the courtyard gate, but his heart was not touched.

    She no longer longed for the fourth elder brother to be close to her as before, and Fujin knew in his heart that the fourth elder brother was just making a face for her.

    Now that Song Gege's incident happened, the fourth elder brother must understand the consequences of being indifferent to her, and he will definitely step into her courtyard.

    Fujin understands that she doesn't need to be like those concubines, fighting for a little love from the fourth elder brother. She is Fujin, a Fujin bestowed by the emperor himself. As long as he can manage the affairs of the house well, the fourth elder brother will understand his value!