Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

    Si Age House.

    Fujin was preparing nervously. She had received the news from the morning that the emperor's car was driving into the city today, and the fourth elder brother was following behind.

    Fujin is pregnant now, so he dare not stand for a long time, so he sat on a chair and ordered people to prepare things. Besides the front yard, he had to hurry up to have the dining room prepare hot water and meals. I didn't bother to drink.

    Qin Nanny couldn't see it, and stepped forward to persuade Fujin, saying: "Good Fujin, you are pregnant with your little brother now, you should take good care of yourself, and you can tell Nanny Zhao and I to do these things. Fujin shook his head, "

    It's still not sure whether it's a man or a woman. The nanny's words should be different from the elder brother's elder brother and the younger elder brother's. Let the master hear what happened to Bao Buqi. I should be the one who greets you." What kind of words do you want to be in charge of Fujin?"

    Mother Qin couldn't help sighing when she heard the words, Fujin was too careful, after so many years of begging, it was so hard to find such a precious bump, how could it not be the little elder brother !

    It's just that she looked at Fujin's expression now, she was much more relaxed and lively than before, so she didn't dare to say anything, it's rare that Fujin was relieved, it's better for her not to talk too much.

    At this time, Qiaoling heard the report from outside the door, saying that Shengjia had already entered the city, and the fourth elder brother's car did not go to the palace, but went straight to the mansion.

    Fujin hurriedly got up and straightened his clothes, logically the master should go to the palace to pay his respects first, why did he go back to the mansion. She hurriedly told Zhao Nanny, "Have you notified everyone?"

    Zhao Nanny nodded, in fact, there is no one else who can come out of the mansion now, Song Gege is pregnant and her pulse is not good, so she wants to go out now He would not even agree to greet Fujin, just because he was afraid that something might happen to her.     The rest of Wu Gege was still in confinement in the house, so Li Gege was the only one left to greet him with Fujin. Just now she ordered someone to send a message to Li Gege, and everyone might be waiting at the gate of the courtyard at this time.     ------

    In Li Gege's small courtyard, the girl Chuncai frowned and tried to persuade: "Gege, I always feel that this matter is unreliable. What if it touches Fujin's brow?" Chunhua on the

    side Disapprovingly said, "What's the matter? Our princess is also pregnant now, does Fujin still dare to do something? If she dares, let alone the master, even the empress will not tolerate it." Chuncai only felt it was

    ridiculous , Could it be that Fujin has no other way to deal with them except to fight them?

    If some tricks were played in private, or embarrassment or delay, even if the master went to investigate himself, he would not be able to find Fujin. For example, Ziggy, such a favored person is sick and wants to seek medical treatment, isn't Fujin also procrastinating and refusing to give the sign?

    It's just that Chuncai was about to say these words, but seeing that Li Gege didn't care about her at all, and instead agreed with Chunhua's words, Chuncai's heart cooled down.

    Since Chunhua was transferred here, Li Gege listened and believed, seeing that he trusted her more than himself.

    Chuncai's expression was a little gloomy. From this point of view, she should take care of Da Gege, Li Gege didn't listen to her advice at all.