Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 The Bottom Line

    Not to mention the few broken pieces of furniture with missing corners that the fourth elder brother sneaked out of the fourteenth elder brother's house after he left the palace.

    For the first time that the fourth elder brother asked, Concubine De took this matter to heart, and specially transferred a nanny from the North Fifth Institute. She had an old friendship with Aunt Cui who was next to Concubine De, and she had been in charge of taking care of it all the time. The pregnant concubines left a deep impression on Concubine De because of their careful care and steady work.

    Letting her take care of Mrs. Song this time, on the one hand, it can reassure Concubine De more, and on the other hand, the background is also clean, so that the backyard will not think that she is someone she specially sent down.

    Concubine De has always been cautious in handling these matters, she would not intervene if she could, lest someone would use her power to quarrel with Fujin in the backyard, and it would appear that she was restless if it spread.

    Among the titles of four concubines, only the emperor gave her a word of virtue, so she has to follow the meaning of the title to be relentless, virtuous and pure, and be a concubine in a well-behaved manner, even if the emperor didn't mean it that way.

    Aunt Cui looked at the smiling lady with her head down, and felt sorry for her, because she was too tired to live.

    ------

    This nanny is surnamed Gu, and there is a Su nanny assigned by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The two of them arrived at the fourth elder brother's mansion on the same day. They thought they were only responsible for taking care of the children. I understand, let's put aside the child's affairs first, and take care of Song Gege.

    Nanny Gu couldn't help feeling a little toothache, she was sent by Concubine De, if she didn't take good care of her, she might be transferred to the palace again. When I arrived in the courtyard, I first inquired about the news from the maids, and I heard that Ge Ge had severe morning sickness, couldn't eat, was too timid to mention it, and was forced to be so hungry.     Nanny Gu breathed a sigh of relief, if this is the case, it's easy to handle, most likely it's because of the unsatisfactory diet, just try to change things slowly. When we really met, Song Gege was a little thinner, but he was in good spirits, and everything was obeying the orders of the nuns.     With Song Gege's cooperation, the progress was really fast. After a few days, it was heard that Song Gege stopped vomiting and began to eat.

    As soon as the news came out, the whole government was relieved, and all the servers breathed a sigh of relief. If they were going to have a miscarriage during the period from the Golden Festival to the Chinese New Year, it would be a year with no good omens, bad luck Extremely.

    In Qiyue Courtyard, Yunque heard the news, his face was a little confused, he really didn't understand his Gege's behavior these days.

    Seeing that Yunying was not around, she looked at Qi Yue quietly, and asked in a low voice, "Good Gege, why are Li Gege, Wu Gege, and the others not minding their own business, why are you still reaching out your hand?"

    Qi Yue was asked by her. Dazed for a moment, he couldn't help pinching Little Skylark's face with his hands. In the past six months, he has been favored in the yard, and the girls are treated better than before, and the food is rich and luscious. Skylark is also growing fast, and the baby fat on his face has almost faded away. It doesn't feel as soft as usual when pinched, and his temperament is much more mature than before.

    Qi Yue said with emotion, "Song Gege is not a bad person after all, she had some small thoughts before, and she has learned a lesson, and I didn't help her for her own good."