Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

    "Congratulations to the fourth elder brother! Congratulations to Fujin!" Others in the room all congratulated with smiling faces.

    Although the child was born to Song Gege, since Fujin is the aunt, congratulations should be given to her for guessing correctly when the child was born safely.

    Not to mention, Fujin really laughed sincerely when he heard the sound this time. It is better for Mrs. Song to have a gege than elder brother. There is already a big gege in the mansion, and it doesn't matter if there is another gege. Reward, according to Li Gege's treatment last time, the whole courtyard will reward one month's monthly money.

    Nanny Gu came out with the baby in her arms, and gave it to the fourth elder brother who was already sitting on the chair to have a look. To be honest, the little Gege is not very strong, and she is a lot smaller than the big Gege when she was born. The face is wrinkled, and the voice is like a kitten's cub. People can tell that the child is thin and weak.

    The fourth prince's face darkened, it's like this again! He held his breath in his stomach, the child Song Gege gave birth to last time was like this, but he died within three days, why is it like this again this time!     He looked at the imperial physician who was following him, and asked with a cold face, "How is

    Little Gege?"

: "Brother Si, Little Gege doesn't look good. In fact, he is still healthy, but he needs to take care of it for a while. Just don't go out in autumn and winter."

    These words settled Song Gege's heart in the room, After the imperial doctor finished speaking, Song Gege took a breath, finally the child was fine. But then the imperial physician asked Nanny Gu, shook his head and talked about her, "It's just that the slave felt his pulse through the curtain, Song Gege's body was too damaged, I'm afraid he     's not feeling well." Talkative! Fujin almost wanted to stare at the imperial physician, what did he mean by saying that, Mrs. Song was not in good health and couldn't take care of Little Gege, so could it be possible that she, the pregnant aunt, should be next?     She took a careful look at the fourth elder brother, for fear that the fourth elder brother would force this unpleasant thing on her.     Song Gege, who was lying in the room, was also worried. She knew that although the imperial doctor said it tactfully, she didn't understand the meaning behind it. It meant that it would be difficult for her to conceive after her health was hurt.

    Little Gege probably is her only lifeline, if the fourth prince really gave it to Fujin, wouldn't he be cutting her flesh with a knife? What hope does she have in the mansion in the future.

    Everyone's eyes were focused on the fourth elder brother, but this master didn't seem to understand what the imperial physician meant, and just ordered Fujin behind him, "In this case, let people take good care of Mrs. Song and Little Gege."

    After finishing speaking, he looked at the child again, then got up and went back to the front yard, without going into the house to see what Song Gege meant, nor did he mention whether little Gege should move out.

    Fujin was naturally happy to pretend not to know. Seeing that the fourth elder brother had left, she gave a few orders to the people in the yard to take good care of Song Gege and got up and left the yard. Seeing the indifferent attitude of the master just now, he knew that he didn't care about the Song family at all. She didn't take it to heart, she still cared about it.

    Bodhisattva bless, Bodhisattva really bless, Song Gege was born a girl.

    Fujin went back to the house and bowed to the Buddha statue again and again, feeling extremely happy. In this way, the only one who could give birth to a child before her head might be Li Shi.