Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Please Seal (Part 1)

    Naturally, Mother Fu did not dare to disclose this news to others, and she has not seen her yet, she just kept the matter silently in her heart, and Zigger took care of her more attentively.

    Originally, she thought that the fourth elder brother invited herself to the small courtyard, one is to take good care of Zigger, and the other is to help this man to compete for favor in the mansion and stabilize his position, but she never thought that before she exerted her strength to use her skills , Ziegge seems to be on his own, and he is about to take the seat of Jian Fujin, so why should she help fight for it?

    This will not be very far away from when the Manchus entered the customs, and they still have the habits of the grasslands, and they are not very infected by the culture of the Han people. Just like the five great Fujins of the first Emperor Taizong, the status of the direct Fujin at this time is not particularly obvious. The side Fujin still holds power and is regarded as the master of the mansion, not the so-called concubine.

    If you can climb up to this step, you have basically reached the peak of Fuli, so where else can you climb.

    Even if Fujin gave birth to a big brother, it doesn't matter. Sibeile is still very young, and with his status as a prince, he will probably be able to sit in the position of prince in the future. Even if the child born by Fujin is reduced, he is still a The title of Belle Belle is enough to support her.

    That being the case, Mother Fu narrowed her eyes when she looked at the four maids serving in the room. If Ziegge really blocked the side Fujin, I am afraid that people will enter the courtyard again, and it is difficult to guarantee that they will meet someone who is hiding their hearts. Since she can't guard the small courtyard by herself, I'm afraid she will have to recruit a few girls, and she will have to show some ability.

    She was also afraid that someone would cast her into Ziegge's courtyard to replace her. Now that she is not in the palace, it is impossible to change positions with her master.

    So they sent someone to find Su Peisheng first, and asked him to prepare a few little girls who were going to enter the mansion outside, with cleaner backgrounds and smarter people.

    Then he began to teach the four maids of Yun's generation on a daily basis, not to mention, with the teaching of Madam Fu, the other three girls except Yunying were obviously more stable.

    When seeing the fourth elder brother coming to open the curtain, he no longer flinched, and looked at the spirit with a smile, which was different.

    Ever since San Gege was born, the fourth elder brother ran to the small courtyard every day. Outsiders seemed to be honored, but Qi Yue felt a little disgusted.

    Because of the custom of confinement that does not allow her to wash her hair, she always wears a handkerchief and wears a big skirt in the delivery room, and her body is full of milky fragrance, and the fourth elder brother needs her to tidy up her appearance a little when she comes back.

    At the beginning, Qi Yue asked people to move a screen or cover her face, but later, she heard the girl say that the fourth elder brother had seen her true face and started to slack off. ——Reception without makeup.

    Holding the daughter in his arms, he didn't even give him a single look, it was all on the child, and there was a bowl of jet-black health medicine on the table beside him.

    Newborn babies are always very well-behaved. They go to sleep after eating, and eat when they are asleep. They don't cry or make noise when they are hugged.