19 - A Lot Of Maybes

"We shouldn't." nerves standing to attention, the shivers had run down Astraea's spine.

"I should not do a lot of things, but," his smirk is deep and devilish. "we both know little love, I barely listen."  Without a second thought, Loki presses his lips onto hers, slow and gentle, almost as if he was waiting for rejection. Astraea didn't reject him, actually she had been craving him. Suddenly, all flustered, almost ashamed at the naughty thoughts that had been plaguing her mind she pulls away.

"Tell me to stop and I will." Loki, who never spoke a kind word since she's truthfully known him, spoke those words with such genuine compassion that Astraea felt her heart melt. This wasn't real. This is all a fantasy dream, but still when she finally opened her eyes and Loki was still before her; eyes pleading. "Kiss me. ."

His smirk creeps across his lips and with another word, his lips meet hers. His hands travel down her sides, the silk night gown fitted her body, every curve Loki only desired to feel underneath, to touch her skin, feel her warmth. He then moves his hands to the bottom of the silk nightgown that rests just below the young girl's knees. Astraea shut her mind off and let her body take control, pulling him closer "Loki." She whimpered.

Loki smirks, his eyes dark with lust. He couldn't explain the excitement that rallied when she whimper his name. holding the nightgown fabric, he pulls it up over her head and discards it somewhere on the floor. His wandering hands were firm, and every inch of flesh they touched brought sensations to Astraea that she had never known before. His lips captured hers, feeling the warmth of her body pushed up against his. Her lips were soft, smooth like honey, as they melted into his. A swift movement later Loki had the young goddess wrapped in his arms carrying her over to his bed.

he sat her on the bed his glistening green eyes flashed up to hers with tenderness, almost asking for permission. The beautiful ravened hair girl smiled, looping her fingers in the collar of his shirt pulling him on top of her. Loki's hand pressed into the small of her back; soft, gentle, sliding her towards him as her legs wound around his hips. lips met waxing and waning softly as his tongue gently pressed for entry. It was slow, romantic. Loki drew away with care, his thumb sliding along her jaw before lightly brushing her lips.

With in seconds Loki had discarded his attire, his silk sheets wrapped the two in a chilling bliss of cold and lust. Tendrils of his hair brushed over Astraea's cheeks, flashing the smell of mint. Loki reached down between his legs, lining himself up before his gaze raised to hers one last time. Those beautiful eyes were luminous in the light, and Loki felt his desire for her grow. Innocent, pure, she was.

moans filled the air in soft whimpers and gasps as he squeezed inside her; bottoming out slowly. Loki's forehead met hers. He stilled, letting Astraea's body acclimatise. Her fingers tangled in his dark hair as she whispered the words "don't stop. ." Breathless and soft into his ear.