20 - Secret

There's a trust Astraea's never felt before, a trust with him. His breath ghosted across her lips, "My little dove,"  his palm was soft and cold, like a chilling glass of water as he stroked her skin. Her lips nuzzled into it, pressing a soft kiss there. Loki's lips pulled into a small, fond smile in response. Her skin so untouched until now, and he was worshiping every second. Soft and smooth, her warmth against him made the tingle deep within his soul feel overcharged.

He watched her. He felt her. Her head threw back against the pillow, her eyes closed, his thrusts slow and steady. Her fingers tangle in his dark hair as his lips find a perfect opening against her neck. A soft moan breaks free and her nails dig deeper into his back. He watched her. Loki was ravishing in the pure pleasure of seeing her squirm under his touch and how every crease and every thrust he made she's react in such a bliss filled way. Gods. He thought, he was so close.

Astraea opened her eyes to catch beautiful green ones staring at her. She could feel the warmth in her cheeks as she blushed but she held his gaze. Her eyes were a dark, lustful blue. "Beautiful thing you are," Loki hummed

Pure and innocent she was.

Loki begins to pepper kisses down her neck, jawline, cheeks, Anywhere but the young girls lips, which he leaves untouched so he can listen to every sound she'd make. Every hitch in her breath, every gasp of pleasure- it all spurs Loki on.

"Loki. ."

"Not yet." He whispered in her ear, her cheeks flamed at his simple demand. Pure, and innocent she was.  His lips fell onto hers and his hands gripping tightly against her thighs pulling her hips into his. Her breathing was heavy. Her chest raising and falling. Moans filled the room and all around them the two felt it. The tingle. The change that had been drawing them closer. Loki gave a last shuddering thrust before filling his seed deep inside the young goddess.