4 - Frost Giant

After her encounter with Loki nearly three nights ago, Astraea's curiosity about Loki grows

After her encounter with Loki nearly three nights ago, Astraea's curiosity about Loki grows. After their encounter, she is determined to learn more about the mysterious prince, who seems to be misunderstood and mistreated by the people of Asgard. However, her attempts to find a book about him in the library prove fruitless, as it appears that his story is either not documented or has been deliberately removed.

Astraea wanders through the halls, trying to remember the way to Thor's room. She finally spots him leaving his room and is greeted with a warm smile. Thor offers his arm, and the two begin to walk together, an uneasy silence filling the air.

After a few moments, Astraea finally speaks up, "Thor, I must ask you something, and I hope you'll be honest with me."

Thor nods, curious about her question. "Of course, my lady. What is it you wish to know?"

Astraea takes a deep breath before asking, "What is the truth about Loki? Why does everyone treat him so poorly, and why can't I find any information about him in the library?"

Thor sighs, his expression turning somber as he considers how to respond.

"I knew you'd come asking, my father had them removed and sent to the dungeons" Thor reveals that Odin had the books about Loki removed from the library, leaving Astraea with more questions than answers.

Thor, sensing her determination to learn more, offers a suggestion. "If you want to know about my brother, you will find them in the dungeon," he says, referring to the hidden books that were removed from the library.

Astraea, grateful for the information, releases her grip on Thor's arm and thanks him. "Thank you," she says before setting off to the dungeon to uncover the truth about Loki and his story.

         The candle in her hand was dripping wax on the stone floors as she navigated through the dungeons many halls. Astraea was slowly losing hope that she would find the hidden library, nearly ready to turn around when a golden shimmer caught her eye. She stalked forward, holding the candlelight closer to read the words written on the shimmery golden tag.

Frost Giants.

This wasn't what she came down here for but this defiantly caught her interests.

Astraea's eyes widen. What she had expected to be a room filled with shelves littered with books but was the opposite. Only one giant book was in the room. It resided in a glass casing with a single light shining down upon it. Astraea wanders to the book, setting the candle down on her way.  She revealed in the sight of the giant book, taking in its detailed artwork. The sight of it made a soft exhale fall from her lips. Her fingertips traced the outline of the book, her eyes staring upon it in wonderment, and so she carefully opened the book.

Loki Laufeyson was the biological son of King Laufey, the ruler of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim

Loki Laufeyson was the biological son of King Laufey, the ruler of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim. Shortly after his birth, Loki was then abandoned and left to die. Found by the Asgardian Kind, Odin, He was taken to Asgard and raised by Odin and his wife Frigga as an Asgardian prince, along with their true biological son Thor.