Prologue

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●

GENERAL GEUN-TAE STARED AT the back of his new King Soo-won with all the wariness he could muster up, How this 19 year old had managed to ascend the throne was still beyond him

GENERAL GEUN-TAE STARED AT the back of his new King Soo-won with all the wariness he could muster up, How this 19 year old had managed to ascend the throne was still beyond him. King Soo-won just seemed like to much of a pushover honestly.

Geun-Tae even tried to provoke him claiming that he would have rebelled if the late King Il's rule had continued in order to get a reaction out of him and yet all King Soo-Won did was give him an ear stretching smile claiming that he planned to restore the kingdom to it's former glory.

The young King even went as far as to offer him to pink swear...As Geun-Tae said he had no idea how this Milk-Sob had become a King, He didn't have the fire that Master Yu-Hon held.

Right now they were along with Chul-Rang, General Joo-Doh and the Young King of course, 'touring' Chi'Shin Castle, an idea Geun-Tae didn't like one bit but he went along with it for the sake of it.

"This rock is simply fascinating!" Soo-Won exclaimed walking up to the enshrined rock, "It's a rock, like any other Hunk of earth!" Joo-Doh replied looking at the King as if he had lost his mind and for once Geun-Tae agreed with him, not that he would admit that in front of the Sky General.

"Can't you see it's enshrined, obviously it's not just any rock, it special," Despite his choice of words there was no malice hidden in King Soo-Won's tone. Geun-Tae once again looked at him in wariness.

"Oh!" All four men simultaneously turned towards the new voice, Soo-won tilted his head slight to get a better look. In front of them stood a women or a girl really, she seemed a little young in his opinion but then again in this era a girl as young and fragile as the one that stood before him was considered a women.

The girl was beautiful really, fair-skinned the girl was slim and of average height. She had straight, waist-length, brown hair and an eyebrow-length fringe that framed her round, brown eyes.

Apart from the two long strands of her hair that lay over her shoulders, a few strands from the front had been pulled back slight with a blue ribbon and she was dressed in a plain yukata. But what stood out the most to him was the beautiful set of flowers that she was holding.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you had guests over," The girl apologized with a little bow as she addressed Geun-Tae, "Yeah well trust me when I say this was sudden," Guen-Tae mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

The girl's eyes trailed to Soo-won connecting to his green one as her brown eyes danced with curiosity, "Oh right this is our one and only new King, King Soo-Won and you know little old Joo-Doh," Geun-tae introduced rather bored.

The girl's eyes widened a fraction before she bowed, Soo-won nodded a good naturedly smile on his face despite his confusion, his first thought was that this girl was a part of the clan but looking at how she greeted him casually led him to believe she was someone close.

"King Soo-Won meet my daughter, Hinako," Geun-tae finally said, Soo-Won was surprised to say the least, Geun-Tae didn't look old enough to be the father of a girl that age which led him to believe that he probably had her when he was young.

General Joo-Doh didn't seemed fazed in the least which meant that he was already aware of her, unlike Soo-Won was the only one who hadn't known of her existence.

"General Joo-Doh nice to see you again," The girl- Hinako bowed her head to Joo-Doh who bowed back in acknowledgement, Geun-tae suddenly stepped in front of his daughter like a shield, "Joo-Doh don't start getting ideas just because Hinako talked to you."

Right on point Joo-Doh got defensive yelling back at Geun-Tae, "Shut up Idiot! Who do you think I am?! I'm not you getting married to 19 year old girls!" Chul-Rang quickly jumped in to do some damage control as Geun-Tae and Joo-Doh tried to bit off each other's throat.

Hinako who seemed pretty unfazed by the whole ordeal side stepped her father and made her way towards the shrine, "I'm sorry about them, they always get rather overenthusiastic when they are in each other's presence." Hinako said with an apologetic smile as she placed the flowers she had in her hand in front of the enshrined rock.

"So I have noticed," Soo-won said chuckling.

Hinako looked up from the fighting pair to see that King Soo-Won was staring intently at the enshrined rock, "This rock here has been enshrined because our clan found it deep within the Udo mine," Hinako explained as Soo-Won leaned forwards to examine the rock.

"Oh I see and may I ask why?" Soo-Won asked genuine interest lacing his tone, "It's an old Earth clan custom, we enshrine object from our land to promote good fortune," Hinako explained with a closed eye smile.

"The longer I look at it the more I see it's inherent beauty! Does it have any monetary value?" This time apparently finishing his squabble with General Joo-Doh, Geun-Tae answered, "No it's only real worth is as a lucky talisman, the true vale is in the iron ore we are mining."

Geun-Tae raised his had tiredly apparently having enough already, "Well nice seeing you King Soo-Won but I have got some Important business to attend to, If you need anything just ask my servants, they'll be happy to help you," With that Geun-Tae grabbed on to Hinako's arm and began pulling her with him.

"And this business needs your daughter?" Joo-Doh asked condescendingly, "Nope, Yun-Ho was looking for her and I didn't want to leave my daughter with the likes of you." Geun-Tae said nonchalantly.

"GET BACK HERE YOU MORON!!" Joo-Doh yelled a fist up in the air, Chul-Rang quickly once again stepped up to do damage control all while Soo-Won waved bidding the father-daughter a farewell with Hinako returning his wave rather sheepishly.

Ah what a lovely day!

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●