Chapter-5

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

SOO-WON'S HAND SHOT OUT stopping Hinako's fall, his hand were on her shoulders as his sea blue eyes connected with Hinako's brown ones with the tea tray creating a small distance between them

"Easy there," Soo-Won told her steadying her curiosity clearly etched on his face, "Tea?" Hinako questioned awkwardly as she raised the tray slightly, Soo-Won blinked before chuckling slightly, "Why thank you!"

He gestured Hinako to follow him, Hinako looked around the area to realise that this was some sort of a storage room. The place was filled with scrolls and important documents. 

Soo-Won gestured towards a small round table as he sat down, Hinako gently placed the tea tray before she struggled with her kimono a little bit trying to sit down.

Once she sat down Hinako moved towards the tea tray pouring the boiling concoction in a small cup before handing it over to Soo-Won who thanked her.

Soo-Won took a sip of his tea before looking at her, "Won't you have some?" Hinako looked at the tea pot before looking at him with a smile, "I don't feel quite thirsty."

Hinako's curious eyes wandered all over the place as Soo-Won took his time to observe her. Sure the first time he had met her his interest had peaked, but right now he could notice small features of hers that he hadn't notice before.

Suddenly Soo-Won placed down his tea cup startling Hinako, "Hinako do you mind coming with me?" The King questioned, Hinako blinked before shaking her head, "Not at all." Soo-Won smiled satisfied, "Good, Now come along!" The blonde stood up walking over to Hinako and helping her up too.

Hand still having a firm grip on Hinako's wrist, Soo-Won made his way through the Castle halls before stopping in front of her dressing room.

Before she could question him, Hinako stopped when she heard chatter coming from inside the room.

"Lady Hinako is quite pretty, Have you looked at how silky her hair is," Hinako felt her cheeks flush a bit, The Handmaidens were talking about her!

Granted they were complimenting her.

"Forget about her hair! Did you notice she didn't have any markings on her!" One of the handmaidens, Airi said.

Marks? Why would there be marks on here?

"Guess King Soo-Won isn't the type who mark's his Lady," Another one spoke, Hinako tilted her head confused, marking her? What did they mean?

Turning to look at the person who supposedly wasn't the type to 'mark his Lady' Hinako's eyes widened in surprise to see a cute blush adorning King Soo-Won's face.

Before anything else could be said Soo-Won burst open the door, stopping any further conversation.

Horror dawned upon the faces of the few maidens that were present there and yet all Soo-Won did was smile in his most appealing way.