Chapter-12

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

HINAKO STARED AT SOO-WON flabbergasted at the word's that had just left his mouth and yet Soo-Won stood in front of her expecting an answer for his totally uncalled question

The younger brunette shook her head slightly before looking back at him, "Pardon but could you please repeat that?" She asked hoping that she had just misheard him.

"Would you like to go on a honeymoon?" 

Confused? Yeah so was Hinako so let's rewind a little to understand the situation shall we?

The whole month both of them had been very busy, Hinako with her beautifully growing garden and Soo-Won with the matters of restoring the fire clan and scouting out the problem in the water tribe involving Nadai.

Soo-Won greedily gulped down the water down his throat as Joo-Doh eyed him, his majesty seemed rather agitated since their trip, not to mention he had holed himself up in his office completing paperworks.

Joo-Doh was snapped out of his daze, when a knock came from the door with one of his Sky tribe soldiers walking into the room. Greeting his majesty, the soldier turned towards General Joo-Doh, "Sir here's the letter you requested," The soldier bowed to him after he handed the letter to Joo-Doh before he walked away.

The Sky tribe general tucked the letter in his shirt as Soo-Won looked at it curiously, "Is it a letter from your secret lover?" Soo-Won questioned as Joo-Doh choked on his saliva, "What-No! What gave you that idea?!"

"Then what is it?" Soo-Won questioned the general who composed himself, "Its a leave letter, Yo-Soo there recently got married and he wanted some time to go out on a Honeymoon with his wife," Joo-Doh explained as Soo-Won's looked at him confused, "Honeymoon."

"Yeah Hone-" Joo-Doh stopped short as he noticed the look of curiosity across Soo-Won's face, His own turning pale, "No, No, No, Just No! I refuse to give you the bumbles and bee's talk! Ask Kye-Sook or something!"

Soo-Won shook his head rapidly and his face flushed, "No I know how it works but why is a honeymoon necessary?" Joo-Doh, having calmed down, looked at him indifferently, "I don't know, maybe because he wants her to feel more comfortable."

"More Comfortable?" Soo-Won questioned once again tilting his head, Joo-Doh let out a frustrated sight, "His wife is from the wind clan, so obviously it's a complete change of pace for her. That women quite literally left everything that she had known her entire life to come live with him, taking her out is a form of way to tell her that she was safe with him."

Soo-Won soaked up Joo-Doh's words, Was that how all women felt? Was that how Hinako felt? 

Hinako's bright smile flashed across his mind, she didn't seem unhappy but still…

"And of course there's a need for an heir in every household so…" General Joo-Doh trailed off and mumbled, this time Soo-Won's face turned red.

And those were the events that led to the blonde king asking her, "Would you like to go on a honeymoon?" 

Hinako blinked her face crossing with confusion and a grimace, was there even a proper answer to that question?

"Um…Sure?" Despite that being an answer, it sure sounded like a question, not that Soo-Won seemed to mind. He clasped his hand with a pleasant smile spread across his face.

"It's settled then, we're leaving tomorrow!" Soo-Won announced.

✤✤✤

Tomorrow came faster than Hinako pleased, she barely managed to scrape together a plan to take care of her garden and pack her bags.

Adviser Kye-Sook wasn't as pleased about the trip as Soo-Won but if Hinako did manage to produce an heir then let's just say there wasn't going to be a loss so…

The plan was simple, it was going to be a three day trip to Ashikaga, a small but beautiful town that was settled near the borders of the Kouka kingdom.

Hinako walked out of the castle to the courtyard where all the carriages were waiting.

"-the plants under shade are indoor succulents, so-" Hinako was cut off by Rukio, "So they don't need much water, you highness you can relax, we've gone over this a million times, I was there when you were tending to them."

"I know but…" Hinako trailed off her lips pursuing, making it seem like she was pouting. Rukio chuckled, "Your highness I'll take good care of your garden, you just focus on enjoying your honeymoon with His Highness, King Soo-Won." 

A rose hue cast across Hinako's cheeks as she strutted, the truth was she didn't know if she was ready. She wasn't native enough to not know what a honeymoon entailed but still…she was scared.

All her thoughts subsided as soon as her eyes landed on Soo-Won who was animatedly chatting with a pissed off Kye-Sook. 

Though as soon as his sea green eyes landed on Hinako, a bright smile flashed across his face as he marched up to her, taking her hand gently in his.

"You ready to leave?" He asked her gently, despite all her doubts the brunette nodded as he helped her into the carriage.

Once the pair finally settled into the royal carriage…

They were off to AshiKaga.

 ●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

I'm so sorry for the short update, but I'm seriously having writer's block. But not to worry I think I'm slowly coming out of it and I'll be sure to update soon. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please Vote, Comment and Follow to show your love.