Chapter-15

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

HINAKO STIRRED SLIGHTLY at the sound of birds chirping, opening her polished brown eyes, she came face to face with her very sleeping husband

They had returned from their 'Honeymoon' a week ago, and saying things were great was an understatement. Hinako and Soo-Won had grown quite close.

Most of the occupants of the castle found the change endearing while the others got the wrong idea of how things went...you know?

Beside her Soo-Won let out a small groan before he opened his eyes, looking directly into Hinako's.

"Good Morning," Soo-Won mumbled, in his morning voice. The blonde then leaned in, pressing his lips softly against Hinako's cheek in greeting, tightening his hold on her.

Hinako blushed, another thing that had changed was Soo-Won's behaviour, it wasn't bad but He had been rather affectionate the past few days.

"Morning," Hinako mumbled, brushing her nose slightly against the crook of his neck, hiding. Soo-Won chuckled at her behaviour. Another thing that he had discovered in the past few days was that he loved teasing his wife...his wife.

Suddenly Soo-Won sat up as he burst into coughs, Hinako sat up next to him startled, "Are you alright your highness?!" She questioned him as she lightly rubbed his back.

Soo-Won sent her a small tired smile in reassurance, "I'm alright..." Hinako frowned, from what she had picked upon Soo-Won's behaviour was that he'd lie rather often about his own wellbeing.

She pressed her forehead against his to compare temperature only to find out that he was rather warm, "You're warm," Hinako mumbled, frowning.

Soo-Won pulled away, "I'm sure it's nothing," He assured her, caressing the top of her head, but Hinako kept frowning.

Soo-Won sighed, "Alright I'll come by later to drink some of your herbal tea..." Hinako flashed him a smile, Soo-Won grimaced, he loved tea, floral tea, fragrant tea, green tea, normal tea but not herbal tea.

Shaking his head slightly, he sighed smiling as he got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Once he had firmly closed the door, Soo-Won glanced at his palm, which he had coughed into, frowning he eyed the red blood stains...

✤✤✤

The sun was high up in the sky, the birds were chirping and the atmosphere was serene...Soo-Won was having a good day.

He woke up to his lovely wife, completed all his minor works and exchanged his piles of paperwork for just a meeting with one of the futile lords, which meant he had no work today.

The blonde king breathed in the crisp air as he sat at a top overlooking General Joo-Doh train the Sky tribe, all while sipping green tea. As Soo-Won said, his day was peaceful.

Though his day only got better in the form of the brunette running towards him, "Lord Soo-Won check this out!" Hinako exclaimed, halting in front of him, shoving a bowl full of fresh strawberries in his face.

"Strawberries?" Soo-Won questioned tilting his head, Hinako nodded, "Hm-Mh not just any strawberries, these came from Chi-Shin! Yun-Ho is pregnant!"

The blonde eyes lit up, "Why congratulations to General Geun-Tae and Lady Yun-Ho! And congratulations to you too, you're going to be an older sister!"

"I know right! I can't wait to visit Yun-Ho.....I can visit her can't I?" Hinako mumbled the last part timidly, Soo-Won's eyes softened, He cupped her face, "Hinako you don't have to ask me for permission, you're free to do whatever you please, after all you're the lady in charge aren't you?" Soo-Won winked, prompting Hinako to laugh.

"You want to try some?" Hinako questioned looking at Soo-Won who shook his head, "It's alright, I'm afraid strawberries won't bode well with the green tea I just drank."

"Awe...it's alright you can always have them later!" Hinako assured before she glanced back at the bowl, her eyes sparkling.

Soo-Won watched in amusement as she gently picked one strawberry before gently biting into it, moaning at the delicious taste. Soo-Won smiled at the way the burnette seemed to be enjoying the delicious fruit until his eyes zoned into the drop of juice that ran down the side of her lips.

Before he could react, Hinako herself wiped the droplet off the side of her lips, sucking on her index finger, savouring the taste. "This is delicious!" The brunette gushes as she picks up another one.

Hinako used her fingers to hold the fruit up, twisting it around as if inspecting from which angle she should take a bite before she bit into it. Soo-won gulped, his sea green eyes darkening, his lips pressing into a hard line.

Now he won't say he didn't try but Soo-Won ultimately lost control.

Soo-Won reached forward grabbing Hinako's hand which held the half eaten strawberry, his other hand sliding forward, wrapping around her waist pulling her closer. Hinako let out a gasp as she was suddenly pulled into Soo-Won's body.

Though before she could even comprehend the situation, Soo-Won's mouth was on hers. His fingers tangled in her long hair, as his lips traced over hers. Hinako's hold over the collars of Soo-Won's robe, as he took control of the situation, he's touch possessive and branding.

Just as suddenly as he had pulled her into the Kiss, Soo-Won let go. Licking his lips, the blonde hummed, "You're right, these strawberries are delicious."

"Your Highness the Futile lord is here for your audience," Kye-Sook announced as he came into the room, "Alright, I'll be right there," Soo-Won said as he made his way out the door.

Kye-Sook leaned from beside him to look at Hinako who just stood there frozen. "What's wrong with Her Highness?" The adviser questioned, Soo-Won simply shrugged, "I don't know what you mean."

Hinako just stood there too stunned to speak.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

Hey guys! Sorry for so many author's notes, I just wanted to let you guys know that the legend that you noticed in the previous chapter about the maiden and the crimson god, that story is actually a part of my other book, set in the same universe as Akatsuki no Yona and Collide. It's called Ties, featuring Jea-Ha as the main love interest and if you guys are interested make sure to check it out.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter, cause I sure had fun writing it...😉. Vote, Comment and Follow for more chapters!