Chapter-3

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

HINAKO STARED AT THE wedding ring glistening in her finger, all the rituals and formalities were done and now Hinako was now officially King Soo-won's wife

The guest's were gone and so were the people of the Earth Clan along with all other Clans, according to custom Hinako was supposed to wear the wedding dress through out the night but King Soo-Won suggested that she change into something more comfortable since the dressed looked like it was quite the burden on her.

Hinako couldn't say how grateful she was to that, she didn't think she could last any longer in that dress.

"Lady Hinako!" Hinako looked up to see Kaori-San looking at her concerned, Kaori-san was an older women probably in her mid 40s, and she was one of the handmaiden assigned to Hinako.

Now Hinako was grateful for Kaori-San help because without her she didn't think she could have gotten out of that dress so easily, but one thing about the older women was the whole time she was helping Hinako change she kept teasing her about Soo-Won, even more than Yun-Ho usually did.

"You spaced out there are you fine dear?" Kaori-San questioned a little concerned, "I'm fine," Hinako replied smiling softly, Kaori-San nodded before her eyes lit up as she handed Hinako a small clear bottle with purple liquid in it, "Here this is for tonight!" Kaori-San winked before she walked away.

Hinako tilted her head, for tonight? By the looks of it the liquid was definitely a perfume, maybe it helped sleep better at night or something...

Hinako tucked the tiny bottle in her hand before she walked out of the dressing room and towards the room she was supposed to be sharing with Lord Soo-Won.

Walking towards the room Hinako noted how Lord Soo-Won was actually standing in front of the room his hand folded as he stared at the door deep in thought.

"Is some thing wrong?" Hinako questioned the young King as she walked up to him, Soo-Won looked at her a smile lilting up his face, "Ahh Hinako I see you have changed, Gosh that dress you were wearing looked like a real burden, along with all those accessories!"

"Yeah I'm comfortable now," Hinako smiled but deep down her mind was having a mental battle, Is that what he thought? Did she really look that uncomfortable to him?

"I think we are in the wrong room," Soo-Won concluded as Hinako looked at him confused, "Wrong room?" Soo-Won nodded before he sheepishly rubbed his head, "I do admit I am messy at times but This cannot be my room." He gestured towards the door.

Carefully sliding the door, both Hinako and Soo-Won peeked into the room....

Hinako and Soo-Won both pulled out their head and shut the door, looking at each other before sharing an awkward laugh, "Yeah I don't think that's your room." Soo-Won nodded, "Just wait I'll ask someone where our room is."

Just as he finished the sentence Adviser Kye-Sook rounded from the corner with a young lady by his side, the women had blonde hair and blue eyes, Adviser Kye-Sook seemed like he was scanning a scroll with the women following him.

Though they stopped once Adviser Kye-Sook's eyes landed on Soo-Won and Hinako, "Is something wrong?" He questioned his hands tucked into the sleeve of his robe, "Yeah we seemed to have stumbled into the wrong room," Soo-Wo said sheepishly.

Adviser Kye-Sook's eyes furrowed as he looked at the women beside him who matched his expression, both of them peeked into the room like Soo-Won and Hinako did.

The room for one was huge with hardwood floors and walls painted milky white, there was a huge mirror and dressing table on the right.

On the left side of the room were several cabinets and in the smack middle of the room, a very grand futon meant for two people was laid out. There was a curtain meant to be surrounding the futon but it was pushed back and tied to show the futon and on the wall opposite to the door behind the futon was a huge circular window.

This would have been a normal room if it didn't have lit candles littered all over the place instead of lanterns. The floor was also littered with rose petal and on the futon a heart was drawn using rose petals, not to mention there was a weird floral scent looming in the room.

"That is your room your majesty," Kye-Sook said notedly as a small amused smiled was stretched across the women face. "But-" Soo-Won tried to protest but he was cut off by Adviser-Kye Sook shoving him and Hinako into the room.

"Stop wasting our time, we are busy people! That is your room it has just been decorated for your first night with you wife!" Kye-Sook said raising his voice a little as he slid the door shut behind them.

Soo-Won and Hinako looked at each other cheeks tainted red, "So.....Shall we go to sleep? I'm simply exhausted!" Soo-Won questioned awkwardly, Hinako nodded looking at the floor not making eye contact with him.

Silently both of the got under the sheets, keeping a good distance between them after all the futon was huge.

Awkward silence evolved them when Hinako suddenly remembered the perfume that Kaori-San had given her, "I completely forgot about this!"

Soo-Won's eyes narrowed as Hinako went to open it, in a flash he slapped the bottle out of her hand sending it tumbling down. Hinako looked at Soo-won shocked while the said man looked at her seriously, "Tell me Hinako do you know what that is?" Hinako shook her head still in shock.

"That is a scent used by women to seduce men," Soo-Won explained before his serious look turned to a huge smile, "So I don't think you need it unless you are trying to seduce me, Are you?"

Hinako shook her head vigorously, "Well since that's cleared lets go to bed !" Soo-Won said cheerfully as he covered himself with the sheets going to bed, Hinako eyed the small bottle as she too went to bed covering herself with the sheets.

"Good Night Hinako," Soo-Won mumbled as he slept in the corner of his side of futon, "Good Night," Hinako mumbled back as she too like Soo-Won slept in her side of the bed.

Both of them slept with a huge distance between them.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●