Chapter-9

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●

HINAKO STARED AT SOO-WON'S palm, it wasn't anything serious but his palms were a little marred and red as if he had scrubbed them against a wall or dipped his hand too long in water, "What happened?"

Soo-Won followed her line of sight before his eyes lit up in realisation, "Oh yeah that happened when I was helping Lord Tae-Jun with the dirty blankets," Soo-Won explained nonchalantly as Hinako stared at him lost, "Huh?"

"We stopped by one of the fire tribes villages located at the farther end, Tae-Jun was helping out the people there so I decided to give him a hand but then this happened," Soo-Won explained sheepishly, Hinako nodded before her face was crossed with amusement.

"What-What's wrong?" Soo-Won questioned as Hinako bit her lower lip trying to contain her laughter, "Lord Soo-Won...Have you ever done any house hold chores?" The king shook his head, "That's probably why your hands turned red, here let me help you."

Hinako pulled him with her as Soo-Won followed her like a lost child, it was truly amusing, Soo-Won was a royal so obviously he had servant's doing stuff for him as he grew up but it was cute how he tried to help out.

The bathroom connected to their room was huge, on the right was a huge bathtub with lanterns on top to give it a faint glow, and opposite to it was the sink along with a few cabinets which held the tooth brushes, creams, shampoo and few medicines.

The bathtub had been filled for when Soo-Won returned but clearly he couldn't take a bath now because he had a meeting with Adviser Kye-Sook about Lord Kyo-Ga but he couldn't exactly sit there with his marred hands, who knows how long he had left it untreated.

Forcing him to sit on the edge of the tub, Hinako dug around the cabinet near the sink before she bought over a bottle of green liquid, "What's that?" Soo-Won eyed the bottle suspiciously, Hinako chuckled, "Don't worry you don't have to drink it."

Hinako pulled at the cork of the bottle but it didn't budge so her grip on the bottle tightened as she used all her power to open it, "Here I'll do it," Soo-Won tried to reach for the bottle but Hinako refused as she pulled back, "No I can do it!"

Hinako tried to open the bottle as Soo-Won tried to take it from her when suddenly the cork flew open, the green liquid landing all over Soo-Won. The Young king shut his eyes as the liquid drenched the side of his face and the front of his clothes.

Hinako gasped her eyes wide, "I'm so sorry!" Soo-Won wiped the side of his face slightly before he looked at her, "You can do it huh?"

Hinako pouted, "I could but you started yanking at the bottle when I told you I could do it on my own! But don't worry there's still some medicine left in it!" Hinako explained as she awkwardly held up the bottle.

Soo-Won held out his palms for her to apply medicine on and that was what she was going to go when suddenly Hinako's eyes landed on the green stains on the front of his royal clothes. "Wait a second...The medicine! Won't it stain your clothes?"

"Huh? It's alright I'll change before I go-" Soo-Won tried to explain but the poor man's voice was overpowered, "NO! It's not about changing! It's stains, Remove your clothes right this instant!"

"What?!" Soo-Won looked at the shorter girl wide eyed and yet she didn't budge, Hinako then grabbed onto the pair of black pants that had been placed there, "Here wear this till then."

Handing him the trousers she turned around gesturing him to change, promising him that she wouldn't peek. Reluctantly Soo-Won changed out of the clothes before handing Hinako his discarded clothes to wash.

He watched as she then proceeded to cover the sink drain before before filling it up with water before adding liquid soap in. With only a pair of black pants on, the king watched as his wife scrubbed the cloth together as he had tried to do back at the fire clan's village, though her hands were moving rather expertly.

Once she had removed the stain from the cloth, Hinako let it soak in the water before she turned towards Soo-Won to address his issue, "Now let me apply medicine to your hand." Hinako made her way towards the tub where she had left the medicine on the floor.

Soo-Won tried to follow her when suddenly his foot landed on the puddle of water near the tub making him lose his balance, obviously on reflex he reached for something to steady his balance, though his choice was poor because he grabbed on to Hinako who was way lighter than him.

His hand still grabbing onto Hinako, Soo-Won lost his balance backing into the tub before he fell into it with Hinako, creating a loud splash.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Hinako gasped slightly as she along with Lord Soo-Won landed in the tub filled with warm water, her situation was even worst considering that she was wearing a heavy royal garment where as Soo-Won just had on a pair of pants.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, neither of them spoke up still in shock of being drenched and since no one spoke up the door was shoved open.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Kye-Sook demanded bursting in with Rukio, Airi and two soldiers behind them, Though they did stop short noting the compromising position they were in.

Of course Hinako and Soo-Won both were in the tub, with Hinako on top of Soo-Won, her hands firmly pressed against Soo-Won's naked chest as both of them looked at the people in front of them in shock.

Just as he had burst in Kye-Sook took a hold of Rukio's arm before doing a right turn and marching out of the room muttering an apology with Airi trailing behind them giggling.

Soo-Won and Hinako just stared at each other in complete shock, before Soo-Won face palmed and Hinako hid her face in her hands before she looked at Soo-Won sharply, "Why didn't you  lock the door?!"

"Me? But-" Soo-Won tried to protest but Hinako ignored him burying her face in her hands, drowning in guilt. Now Hinako trusted Rukio but Airi on the other hand....

Guess the Handmaidens were going to have a field day.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●