Chapter-13

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

THE AIR WAS CRISP WITH the scent of flowers, there was a light blanket of mist in the air as the royal carriage rode the street at the early hours of the day

After travelling for about a day, Soo-Won and Hinako had finally reached their destination, the town of AshiKaga.

The place was simply beautiful, the sides of the streets were lined with pink cherry blossom trees, and people were awake and off in the early hours of the morning.

Despite it being early the sun cast over a warm hue and the sky was coloured in light blue colour. The town truly lived up to its name, "A piece of Heaven."

"This place is beautiful," Hinako mumbled as she stepped out of the carriage, her hand firmly in Soo-Won's. "It is,isn't it?" Soo-Won hummed as they admired the place they were going to be spending their days in.

Since both Soo-Won and Hinako were royalty, the owner of the Inn was discretely notified so the arrangements were made with the King's guard stationed all around the area.

Soo-Won glanced to see Hinako's eyes twinkling as they scanned the nearby streets and how carefree the people of this town were, laughing and simply just enjoying themselves. The blonde king tightened his hold on her hand.

Despite his chill and innocent attitude, he was a nervous mess, Soo-Won truly didn't want to mess this up, especially after everything that happened before he left….

Flashback

"I have no idea what I have to do!" Soo-Won exclaimed in distress as he paced around his office, both Kye-Sook and Joo-Doh watching him warily.

"You should have thought about this before you went marching out of your office." Joo-Doh started to get bored.

After Soo-Won had asked Hinako his question, it then dawned on him that he had literally no idea how he was supposed to plan a honeymoon.

"Kye-Sook your my advisor aren't you? Help me out here!" Soo-Won said frantically as he went to Kye-Sook his eyes shining with hope.

But Kye-Sook dismissed him just as easily, "Yes your highness I'm your Royal adviser not you marriage counsellor."

Soo-Won groaned out in dismay as he sank to the floor, raking his fingers through his hair. 

General Joo-Doh rolled his eyes as he walked out of there, he had better things to do than assist a teenage king plan his honeymoon.