True person

Lily and Arthur were together for 2 years. They loved each other. They were a sweet couple. They were the 'it' couple.

But Lily was crazy about her career. I've talking about actress. She was a actress. And her family were leaving in New York. But when Arthur came into her life, she started living with him in Monaco. Love had blinded her. When she was a girl who thought of nothing but her career, Arthur suddenly had a priority.

" Arthur! Wake up!" said Lily to Arthur, who was sleeping in bed at the time.

" Just give me a minute"

" There is no minute to sleep. Wake up!"

" We can cuddle and sleep together" Said Arthur. His eyes were still closed

" Arthur, pleaseee"

" Okey, but just because i like it when you say please" he said while he opening his eyes.

Lily stood up. She left their room and walked towards the breakfast table he had prepared. She sterted to wait Arthur. Arthur came, walked up to her and kissed her cheek. Then they sat down

After a nice breakfast, they started to tidy the house. As Lily was laying down the pillows, she heard a phone ringing. He went to the kitchen and grabbed his phone from the table. Her manager was calling

Hello Olivia

Hello Lily! We have a key issue to talk to you

Uh, sure?

I know youre happy with Arthur.You turned down a lot of projects to spend time with him. But Stranger Things 5 this summer and Rose's 3rd at the end of the year. you should film your season. Don't you think it's time to go back to America?

Olivia, I've said this before. I will stay there throughout the filming. But when it's done, I'll go back to Monaco. I like living here.

All right, Lily, I'll see you at the premiere of The Choice of the Devil

Yes, yes, I'll see you later

Lilys POV

I hung up the phone and met a pair of blue eyes staring at me.

" Is there a problem?"

" No, there isn't. Olivia just insisted a little that I go back to America"

" I see, you're not coming back, are you?" Said Arthur, he was worried.

I said, "No, Arthur, I'm not going to leave you," and I approached Arthur. We hugged. "I don't want you to leave"
"You can't get rid of me easily, Arthur Leclerc" "You can't get rid of me either, Lily Reeves," he said. We both laughed.

...

I was reading a script on the balcony when I heard the balcony door open. Arthur came to me and sat down. "Charles invited the two of us to dinner tonight."I turned to him. "Well" " When are Kevin and your father coming?" "Tomorrow, why do you ask?" "I wondered when I wouldn't be able to kiss you every moment" I started laughing. He was laughing slightly. "what?" " Arthur, I love you," I said as I put my hand on his cheek. " I love you more" he said, and kissed me.

...

" We'll tell him, won't we?" Said Arthur. Lily was looking at herself in the mirror. She turned to him as Arthur spoke. " Do you want to tell?" " He is my brother, I want to tell him. But the reaction he will give scares me." Lily walked towards him. She put her hands on Arthur's cheeks. " It's all right, darling. Whenever we feel ready, then we'll tell," Lily said. Arthur grabbed Lily's wrists. "Let's tell him and then let him have the shock of his life," she said, and began to laugh. Lily laughed too. "He will be very surprised"