Falling in love with you

Arthurs POV

2 years ago...

My first year in Formula 3. I feeling nervous and excited. Will i win? I just hope that.

I am in the my drivers room and looking at my phone. Race will start in 4 hours later.

F3 Drivers

Kevin
- Did you see my sis

Enzo
- Is your sister here?

Clement
- He's asking us if we've seen his sister, so yes, how can we see her if she's not here?

Enzo
- Ok mate, youre smart

Kevin
- Can you answer my question, she is missing

Logan
- How can u lost your sis

Kevin
- Dont know, just i turned back and she's gone

Dennis
- I will show this to mine and make her thanks god for having big brother like me

Kevin
- You cant be better than me

They are awkward. I saw door opening. "Kev?" a girl voice. We had a eyes contant. I don't know why but i cant take my eyes from hers. This green eyes meeting with my blue eyes, like earth. She cut the silence "I am sorry, i was... just looking for my brother. But uhm... i lost and my phone is dead" she said, she is silly a little. "Your brother is Kevin, right?" i ask. " Yes, he is" she answered. I walk towards to her. We are more closer now. She lifted her head up to look at me.

Kevin is so lucky to have such a beautiful sister. "I... i can help you" i said. "Oh... thanks" she smiled. Beautiful smile. We left my room and started to walk.

" I'm Lily by the way" she said. Lily it is suits to her. "Arthur, nice to meet you" i said with a smile. "Are you French?" she asked. Am i look like a French? "No actually, i am Monegasque" i said, i have accent i know. But i dont think i am looking like a French. "You have accent, I am French but i don't have accent" wait but Kevin is an American. Is she step? "But Kevin is not?" she laught. "I born in France, he born in America. And my mother was a French" Their mother is a French? Why i dont know anything about Kevin?

" You found my sister!" i saw Kevin. He walked towards us and give her a hug. "Where the hell are you?" he asked. "Just get lost" she answered but she is smiling and looks happy. "You making me mad" he said. Kevin look at me. "Thank you mate" he said to me. "Youre welcome"

Kevin look at his phone. "I need to answer this, just wait here. Dont move" he said and walked away from us. "What a good brother i have" she joked. "My brothers are either" i said. Im the youngest one, so both of theme always care of me. "Can i take your number?" Yes, yes you can. And also take my heart. "Yeah, sure" i give my phone to her. She write her number then she called herself. "Okay, i'll text you" please.

"Lily, lets go" Kevin said. Lily look at my eyes and smile. She walked toward to Kevin but didnt cut the contant. She waved and turned around. Why i never know Kevin has a sister like this. She is looks like him.

Do i know her before? I feel i know her always. Kevin talks about his sis, that she is an actress. "She is amazing, isnt she" i saw Dennis. "Not that much" what a big liar i am. "Dont lie, wouldn't you like to have her?" he ask. I would like to. "I dont think so" i think so.