Different

I didn't go back to NYC, I went to Norway with Dennis. We had a lof of fun. We went skiing. And of course paparazzi caught us. Claims that Arthur and I broke up are everywhere. We haven't made an explanation yet.

"Morning sleepyhead!" I opened my eyes with Dennis's scream. He is standing next to my bed. "Let's get breakfast" he said. I changed my position to sit. I left the bed. We get out of the room. "I made you pancake" Dennis said while i'm sitting down to chair. I smiled to him "Thank you, Dennis" i said. He put pancakes on the plate in front of me. Then he sat in front of me.

"What's your plan for today?" i asked him. "A canoe tour on the lake" he said. I raised my eyebrows. "Canoe tour?"

"Yes, you gonna love it, believe me" he said. New York and Oslo are quite different from each other. I spent a lot of time in nature in 3 days.

Few minutes later, Dennis started browsing on his phone. "We should do something about this" he said and showed his phone to me. A magazine page's article about us.

Lily Reeves in Oslo with Formula 2 Driver Dennis Hauger

Lily has been living in Monaco for 1 year. She was with her boyfriend Arthur Leclerc at the Formula 1 race in Saudi Arabia. But Lily did not return back to Monaco with her boyfriend. Today she was pictured with Dennis Hauger in Oslo. The fact that Lily is with another man in Oslo indicates that she may have broken up with Arthur. Did Lily Reeves and Arthur Leclerc decide to end their relationship that has been going on for 2 years?

"I need to talk with Arthur" i said and stood up. I went back to my room and took my phone. There was a message from Arthur.

Arthur

-I read the news
-Why are you with Hauger?

We're just spending some time-

-You didn't tell me that you'll go to Oslo
-With him

Should i have told?-

-Yes?
-The media doesn't know we broke up
-You shouldn't spend time with another man without telling that we broke up

Ok-
I get it-
Now tell me what we'll do-

-We'd better say it before next race

Fine, i'll post it in my story-

-Same.

"What you're doing then?" i turned around and saw Dennis. He cross his arms. "We're saying that we broke up" i said. He came closer to me. "Okay, but tell the media i'm not the other man" he joked and laught. I chuckle. "I don't want to be seen as the reason your breakup" he said.

.

@ lilyreeves

Hello everyone,
Arthur and I have decided to end our relationship. Our relationship ended with complete respect. We didn't cheat eachother. We just thought that some things weren't working anymore. We both decided that it was best for us to break up. I am grateful to him for 2 wonderful years. I'll always be proud of him. I wish him the best. Please be respectful to our decision.
Thank you.