Dinner

*Phone ring*

Lily opened her eyes slowly. She reached for her phone.

Hi Lia

Hi, Kevin

Were you sleeping?

Yes, yes i was sleeping

Oh, sorry

No problem. Did you come to Marseille?

Nope, our flight is 1 hours later

So why did you call me?

I dont want see you guys naked

Ahaha Kevin, so funny

It was not a joke sis, see ya soon!

Kevin ended the call. Lily closed the phone and sleep again.

.

After breakfast Lily was sitting in the couch. Arthur came.

" Im going to go for a walk, want to join?" Arthur asked. Lily looked her watch. It was 11 o'clock. " My dad and Kevin will be here so soon babe. I guess i have no time" She said. Arthur walked towards to Lily and sit the couch.

" I can't kiss you, this make me sad" Arthur said. Lily put her hand on Arthur's cheek. " You can kiss me, this is okay. But not everytime" Lily said. "Okay, but i want to ask. When we will say them that we are getting married?"

" I guess tomorrow... or maybe later" Lily said. Arthur felt blue. " Im not sure after Charles's reaction" She said nervously. " Ahh dont care about him. He saying he is family guy, but he is not. He think life is a game. I found right person, girl of my dreams. But he act like a idiot. Poor Giada and Charlotte. They were thinking Charles loving them so damn much and they will get married. But no! Charles never did, because life is a game for him. Stupid man. I am getting married, because i want to be with you forever, i want to call you Mrs. Leclerc, i want to you be my wife, i want to have children with you. Thats it. Life is this for me. Tu es ma vie chérie (You are the life for me darling)" Arthur said. A few tears fell from Lily's eye. " I am so lucky" She said. Arthur hugged to his lover.

"je t'aime pour toujours (i love you forever) Arthur said. "Love you too" She said.

.

The bell rang. Lily walked to the door and opened it. She ran into her father and older brother Kevin. Lily hugged her father. " I miss you!" She said. She felt relaxed after yesterday. "Oh daughter i miss you too" Keanu said.

" Bonjour" Arthur said. Kevin get into house and he shook hands with Arthur. "Hi bro" Kevin said. Keanu get into house and inspected the house. " I guess you changed someting in house" Keanu said.

" We painted the walls, just it" Lily said. " Did you have breakfast?" Arthur asked. " Yes, we did" Kevin answered.

"Is the guest room still in the same place?" Keanu asked. " Yes, father. Do you need help?" Lily said. " No, he has a strong son. I can do" Kevin said. Everyone started laugh. Then Keanu and Kevin went to the guest room.

" Kevin never change" Arthur said with a huge smile. " Oh Kevin, he always like this. And this minute was a begging" Lily said. " Come on he loves us, I don't think he is going to insult us" Arthur said. " I dont know" Lily said. And walked to the kitchen. Arthur came behind her.

" When you will go?" Arthur asked. "Today is Friday, uhm... we will leave on Tuesday" Lily said. " And i will see you again in Bahrain" Arthur said. " Yes" Lily said. Arthur hugged her. " Tu vas me manquer à chaque seconde (I will miss you every second)