Our Story

Lilys POV

It's been a week, unfortunately Jessie went to New York. I can't take her without her fathers accept. But we had a great week with Arthur. We were in home all week but didnt get bored. We cooked a pizza together.

"Baby, can you help me?" i hear Arthurs voice from kitchen. I get in the kitchen. The whole kitchen was a mess. "What did you do?" i ask. Everywhere is hugger-mugger. "Just tryed to make a cake" he say with embrassed. There was flour all over his body. "Oh love, what will i do with you?" i say. He's upset but nervous also. "I am just sorry, but please can you help me?" he asks. "First you should change your clothes" i say. He nod and try to leave. I stop him "No, no, no youre not leaving like this. You can pollute the whole house, let me take you clothes" i say and leave. I get in to our room and take a shirt for him. Then want to take a pant but saw little box. I take it and open the box. There was a ring in it. Oh my god, he is so cute! I can realize why i love him.

"Mon amour!" he calls me, "Coming!" i yell and go back to kitchen. I give him the clothes. He take off his shirt. "No stare" he say with a smirk. "Fine, fine, i'm closing my eyes" i say and close my eyes. Few minutes later i feel Arthurs lips on mine. "Open your eyes" he say and i do. "Do you remember what today is?" he asks while putting his hands around my waist. "Hmm... i dont think so?" it's our anniversary. He get suprised. "You don't think so?" he asks, "Yes, is that a problem?" i ask back. He take his hands off my waist. "Why i should be the romantic everytime?" he says, i giggle and put my hand on his face. " Mon amour i'm joking, i know what today is" i say.

"Okay but you have to apology" he say. I smirk and kiss him. "Did you forgive?" i ask, "No, one more" he says. Kisses are never enough to Arthur, especially on important days. I kiss him again but very fast. "What is that?" he asks. "Kiss?" i say. Like i say, never enough. This time he get me closer, he put his hands around my waist and kiss me slowly. He is savoring. "The kiss is this, not that you did" he says. I smirk, "Why dont you teach me more?" i ask. He dont waste his time and kiss me again.

Fine, sometimes it's not enough for me either. Sorry, not sorry.

.

"Are you ready mon amour?" Arthur asks me. I look at myself on the mirror last time. I wear a white silk dress. "Yes i am" i say and leave the bathroom. Arthur look at me and freeze. His eyes are on all my body. "You look gorgeous" he finally say something. I feel my checks are red. "Can we go now?" i ask. He smiles and hold my hand. We leave the house and get in to elevator.

"I can't take my eyes on you, you should stop being pretty like this" he says. I turn to him, his blue eyes are  shining. His eyes always shine when he look at me, maybe this is the reason why i love him.

Elevators door opens, i get out and walk to car. I get in the car but Arthur didnt? I open the door and call him "Arthur? Dont you come?"

" I, I am mon amour" he stutters? Is he doing something from my back? I close my door and he get in the car. He acting awkward. "Something wrong?" i ask, he turns to me and shake his head. Okay?

.

We had a dinner with Arthur. It was amazing. He bought me flowers, lilies. Classic anniversary.

Arthur take my hand "I know this night is so classical, i want to ruin it" he say. Buy what was that mean? Ring? Probably yes? But what should i say? I dont know if i wanna marry, i'm belong to New York, i love my slumber party with my friends, i love making cookies with my dad, i need to go my granny on the weekends. And marrying Arthur takes me away from them.