Last time

Lily's POV

I'm in Jeddah now, feels different. Sitting in my hotel room, alone. My hotel room, just mine. Today is Friday, means practice day. I'll be there, for him.

Big bro🐒

-Will you go with him or me?

I guess with him, idk-
Let me ask him-

We didn't talk about it. Am i going with Kevin or him? I should call him.

Hey

Hey, uhm am i going with you or...

It would be good if you come with me

Fine, when we gonna go?

In 10 mins if it is cool for you

Yeah, see you in 10

See you

This is the shortest phone call we did.

I took my bag and my friday pass. I left my room and went to elevator. After going down one floor, elevator stopped. The door opened, Charles is standing there. He get into elevator.

"Goodmorning Lily" he says. I turn my face to his, "Morning Charles" i say. After few seconds of silence "Are you coming with us" he asks. Us? What mean us?

"Us?" i ask to him. He see that i'm confused. "Me and my brother. We are going together" he says. Oh so we won't be alone. Yeah, sure why he want to be alone with me. "Yeah" i shortly answer and turn my face to door. The door open and we get out.

When i get out of hotel i see a car. "Is it our car?" i ask to Charles. "Yes it is" he says and walk to car. He open the car door for me. I smile at him and get in. I'm in the back seat, as usual. Everytime Charles come with us, he drives, i sit in the back and Andrea sits next to me. Charles gets in and turns to me.

"Can you call my brother, because he is late" he says. Why don't you call your brother? Why i should call him?

Then cars door open, we turn our face to it. He gets in and close it. "Lily was about to call you" Charles says to him with a smirk on his face. He turns his face. Andrea opens the door and get in. He smiles at me. He turns to Charles. "Good morning Leclerc brothers" he says with giggle. "Good morning Andrea" Charles says and start to drive.

I was looking outside, there was a silence, Andrea cut it. "Is there something?". I look at him. "Like what?" Charles answer it. "There is something, i see" Andrea says.

"What do you mean?" he asks. "I don't know why but, there's a gloom here" Andrea says. Yeah, there is. We are not cheerful at all. "Oh... get it" he says.

"So what's that?" Andrea asks. I can't see his face but i know he getting sad now. Charles look at him and see what i think. Charles was about to say something but interrupt by "We broke up, that's it"

I back to look outside. "Oh, sorry"

.

I get out of the car. Charles and Andrea too. But he didn't, he still sitting in the car. Charles was about to go but "Charles" i call him. He turns to me. He saw that his brother is still sitting in the car.