Need you

Lilys POV

I closed my suitcase and pulled him out of my bed to the floor. Arthur watched me while I packed my suitcase. I turned my face to him. His blue eyes and my green eyes met. "Do you have to go?" said. I smiled at him and said, "Yes, Arthur, we've talked about this. We will meet again in Bahrain," I said. "But I will miss you,". I sat next to him, " Just a few days. I'm going for my job, and then my dad and I will come to Bahrain soon," I said. "I don't like you to go," he said with a glum face.

Writers POV

Keanu knocked the door. He opened the door and looked at Lily. "Are you ready?" he asked. Lily stood up and took her suitcase. "Yes, let's go," she said. They got out of the room together. Kevin was waiting for them in front of the door. "Let's go," Kevin said. Lily opened the door. They got out of the House together.

"Which one of you will drive?"Lily said. They got in the elevator, Arthur pressed the button. "Aren't we going with your car?"Arthur asked. "Yes?"Lily said. "You drive, I'm lazy to drive," Kevin said. Lily returned to her. "You drive my care more than yours in New York, Kev," Lily said in an angry tone. "Drive the car isnt my job, i am guest" Kevin said. Lily's back in front. The elevator door opened. Lily hired Arthur's hand and landed from the elevator. Kevin and Keanu advanced behind them. Lily opened the dam of her car and put her suitcase. "Sit in front of seat Art" Lily said. She opened the door and got in. Kevin put the suitcases and closed the dam. Arthur sat in the front seat and wore seat belt. Kevin and Keanu got in the back seat.

After 1 hours, they were in Marseille airport. They got their passport work, they started walking towards their plane. Lily hugged to Arthur. Arthur put his hand to her waist. "Love you mon amour" he whispered. "Love you more" she whispered. Lily kissed Arthur. "I will miss you every second ma belle" Arthur said. "Me too" Lily said. " Time to go, goodbye" She said. "Goodbye ma belle" Arthur said. Lily walked towards to plane. She turned her back and waved to Arthur. Arthur waved and smile. Lily turned and got in the plane.

Arthur felt alone. He missed her already.

.

Arthur came to home and sat the couch. He was feeling alone. He saw a note on pillow. He took it.

I missed you already!

~Ophelia

It made him smile, loves that Lily uses her middle name. He always thought her middle name more appropriate for her.

He heard a phone ring. Ge looked the phone and saw Charles calling. Would he open it or not? He didn't know what to do. He was his brother, he couldn't mad at him that much. So... he opened.

Bonjour Arthur

Hi Charles

I just... wanting to say sorry about yesterday. I should never done this.

That was not okay but... i forgive you

Thank you for forgive me Arthur, thank you. I couldn't sleep and eat, i feel so sad

Dont do this to you, i've forgiven you. You know, they would have found out even if you hadn't told them.

I... i know but it wasnt my job

Dont worry about it, i will talk with Lily. Im sure that she gonna forgive you. And probably she is not angry.

Thank you