J&L day

Lilys POV

Sometimes i just thinking take Jessie with me to Monaco. She has a family, good family. Arthur being her father, like George should be. Unfortunately he cant take care of Jessie. He's focus on his job, not a family guy. My grandma told my aunt it would be a big mistake to marry him. Poor her.

I want Jessie live with me. She would be happier. I try to her be.

I open the door and see a happy auburn little girl. "Hi Lily!" she said with a huge smile. "Hi my boo bear" said while holding her in my arms. I look to George, "Hey... uhm this is her bag. I put some clothes and toys" he said. I take it. "Thank you George, see you in Sunday" i said. "Goodbye daddy" Jessie said. George smile to her "Goodbye honey, love you" he said and turned back. Idiot man.

"What do you want to do today!" i asked her. "Swimming!" she shouted. "No, if you do, you will be sick"

"But i want to swim" she said with a cute look. Her eyes looking like a puppy, and pursed lips. "I can get you a hot shower in a huge tub?"

"Okay, now can we do make up?" oh my god, what kind of kid is that? Dad, was i like that? "Jessie youre 5" she is 5 how i can do her make up. "But i am a girl" yeah, 5 years old girl. "First make up is not only for girls and you little for this now. But we will go out in evening. You can only wear lipstick, okay?" Actually i would go a bar with girls but Jessie with me today so we are going to a restaurant. "Okay"

.

"Jessie, do you wanna go shopping?" i asked her. She was painting something, but i take her attention. "Yes, are we buy dress or toy or color pencil?" she is excited. "What ever you want" i said. She is smiling ear to ear. "Lets go!" girl, dont be excited that much, you scaring me. "Just give me few minutes, i need to call someone" i said and sit the bed.

I wanting to call Arthur. I missed him and wanting him seeing Jessie. "Are you calling Arthur?" she asking. " Yes, do you want to talk with him?" she come and sit the bed. She nodded.

Calling Amour❤️...

Im calling him facetime so he might not answer. He open and i see his blue eyes and beautiful smile.

Hello amour

Hello darling, how is things going

Good, but better if you would here

I miss you

Believe me, i missing you more than you do

I am dying boy, what the hell are you talking about

No, you cant. I missing you more

I am alone here, dont have anything to do. But youre with your family and have something to do

Yes and i have a little guest

I turned the phone to Jessie. She smile and wave for saying hello.

Hello Arthur

Hello beauty, how is doing something with my girl and can hug her

Aww, i can understand why i am in love with this guy. Jessie laugh

You will hug her after few days