Party

After race we came back to the hotel. I got ready for party. I wore a blue short dress. Dennis will be here soon. He gonna take me.

I heard the door knock. I walked towards to door, open it. And i saw him, Arthur. He was standing in front of me. I noticed the flower in his hand, red roses. He looked at all my body, then our eyes met.

"This is for you" he said and handed me the roses in his hand. I took my hand from the door and took the roses from his hand with my both hands. "Thank you"

"I see you're ready for party" he said. I nodded. "Waiting for Dennis, huh?" he asked. I know he's jealous. But i won't go with him. "Yes" i said. Then i saw elevator door open. Dennis got out and saw Arthur. He froze. Arthur saw me looking away. He turned around and saw Dennis. Dennis waved shortly. Arthur turned his head to me "Are you going with him or me?" he asked.

Am i going with you? Definitely, no. "I told you I'm going with Dennis" i said. "No, no, you can go with him" Dennis said. Arthur turned to him. "I'm going with you, Dennis. Let's go" i said.

I walked past Arthur and left. I got into the elevator with Dennis. "Is there something between you two?" Dennis asked. I turned to him "No"

We get out and left the hotel. Dennis opened cars door for me. I got in the car and closed the door. I look at the roses in my hand. I put them in the back seat. I don't need them.

Dennis got in the car and look at me. "You look beautiful" he said. I blushed a little. I waited compliment from Arthur. But he didn't.

"Lily i feel uncomfortable now, have i made things bad between you?" he said. He looks nervous. "No, you didn't" i shortly answered.

He started to drive the car. "Will my stupid brother be there?" i asked. He laught, Dennis has watched my and Kevin's fights many times. He knows we calling each other like this. He don't like to call me 'Lily' and i don't like to call him 'Kevin'. We we have some nick names for eachother.

"He's actually there" he said. He never miss a party, no matter what. "I promised Kevin I wouldn't let you drink too much" he said. "Really?" i said.

"Really" he said. Then look at me. "But if Arthur is there, i'll put all the blame on him" he chuckle. Wish i could chuckle back. "Actually, you can't" i said. He looks confused. "Why? He is your boyfriend, he has to take care of you"

"Dennis, we broke up" i said softly. More suprised than i though. "That's why acting weird and why you're going to party with me"

"Yep, that's correct" i said. "I was thinking he is addicted to you" he said. But youre just acting like a child who is addicted to his mother. "I know"

We arrived. I left roses in th car and got into the club. We walked to VIP section. When we get in I saw all the formula 1 drivers. And Kev. He walked towards to me. "My little sissy!" he shouted and hugged me. Drunk already? "You left Arthur" he said and laught. Drivers looks confused. "They broke up"  Charles explained. Now they are looks like 'oh'

"Yeah" i said and sit next to Charles. Charles is the only person I'm close to now. "Is Arthur coming?" he asked to me. I looked at him.

His eyes, they are same. Remind me of Arthur's. Same blue. Same look.

"I guess so" i said. Then someone got in. I turned to and saw him. He saw me, looked into my eyes.

"Arthur!" Kevin shouted again. He turned to him. "Kevin" he said. "Are you drunk already?"

"No, no just a little" he said and put his arm around Arthurs shoulder. Arthur looked at me and Charles. Then he saw Dennis who is still standing.

"Stop being annoying and sit" Lando said. Arthur came closer and sat next to me. I am between Charles and Arthur. It feels strange. Dennis and Kevin sat down.