Team Charles

Charles' POV

I slowly open my eyes. I'm still in Lily's bed. But she isn't, it's empty. I straightened up fastly, where's she? "Lily" i called her. Then i got out of the bed. I looked around for her. And she's there, standing on the balcony in a dull way with her back to me. She was leaning on the railing watching outside. I slowly get closer and hug her from back.

She noticed me and turned her face to mine. She smiled and I smiled back. "I thought you were gone" i said. "From my own room?" she giggle. Then put her hand on my cheek. I kissed her neck softly.

"I ordered room service" she said. I put one more kiss on her neck and says "You want me to stay, huh?" with a smirk. She pulled my head from her neck with her hand on my cheek. "Yes, i want you to stay" she says softly.

I'm glad to hear that, finally.

"What we're doing after dinner?" i asked her. She thought a little bit and "We can stay here or go to hotel's club" she said. She wants to clubbing with me?

"If you won't drink too much, we can go to club" I said and chuckle. She turned her body to me. My heart is beating like it's going to come out of place. We haven't been like this before, i mean that close. "You can take care of me, right" she said with a snicker.

"Don't doubt about that" i said. She put her arms around my neck. What is she doing to me? I cannot control myself around her.

She got closer to me and put a kiss on my cheek. "Merci, mon beau" she whispered, pulled away and look into my eyes.

I heard door knock. She turned her eyes to door and pulled her hand back from my neck. "It has to be room service" she said and left the balcony. I turned around her and watched her. She open the door and take the service. "Thank you" she said and closed the door.

I left the balcony and walked towards to her. She smiled at me. Then she put them to the table. "Let's have dinner" she said and sit. I sit next to her. We had dinner.

.

Lily's POV

Charles left about an hour ago. He left to get dressed. We gonna clubing tonight. I wore a black short dress. I just hopping Charles like it. I put lipstick on and heard the door knock. I smile uncontrolly. I feel so thrilled, he has a effect on me but that much?

I walked to door and open it. There he's standing outside the door with red roses and smiling at me. He's looks like me, smiling uncontrolly and nervous a little.

I smiled back to him. He handed the roses to me and said "These are for you". I took them and saw a little emo on there. 'L'amour, c'est comme une fleur qui réunie parfum et couleur; c'est ce qui fait brûlé dans nos coeurs passion et douceur.' (Love is like a flower that brings together perfume and color; this is what makes passion and sweetness burn in our hearts)

"I tryed to be romantic" he said a nervous smile. "You're romantic" i said and got closer to him. I kiss his cheek slowly. My lipstick left a mark on his cheek. "Oops" i said and chuckle. He look confused.

I put my hand on his to tryed to wipe out. "I left a mark on your cheek, Charles" i said to him. He smiled "It can stay" he said. I looked at him shocked.

"You really want it to stay?" i asked. "Yeah, i want it" he said. I smiled at him. I turned around and walked in the room. "Give me a minute" i said. Put the roses on my bed and got my bag. I go back to Charles. "Let's go" i said.

We get into club and saw Pierre, who's Charles best friend. He walked to us and gave us a huge smile. "Hello mate!" he shouted. They shook hands. Then Pierre turned to me. I smiled slightly.