Grandma

Lilys POV

I guess... she is going to kill me. And then Lizzy.

I heard same voice in downstairs. Grandma came. I open the door and leave the room. When I come down, I see my grandmother, who is getting angry about minutes. But... everything is good, right? Just for now.

She is smiling at me and hugging me. I hugging her back. "Oh my little, i missed you" she say. " I missed you too grandma"

Then she kiss my cheeks. "Where is my little boy" she is saying with a lovely voice. " I am 22 grandma, please" he complains. She pinches Kevin's cheeks and causes her to bow. " Still my little boy"

" Dinner is ready mom" dad says. Dad, dont do this to me.

Sitting and waiting. " Who did these" she ask. "Someone who work for us" he says. "Why dont you make the dinner? Didnt i teach you?"

I wanna laugh, this drama is my fav.

"I wasnt at home, i came here almost 1 hours ago" he try to save himself. "Couldnt i teach you that you should respord your mother" she says. Slay grandma! "Can we eat?" Kevin asking. "Of course sweety"

My grandmother is a material girl

.

"How is Arthur" she ask. "Very good. Trying to be Formula 2" i answered. "He cant beat Kevin, right Kevin?" she trying to talking with him. He is so quiet, after yesterday. I know him, probably overthinking about it.

"I dont know" he cut it. "Is something wrong handsome?". Kevin please dont say, please dont say. "No, just Monaco wasnt good that i tought" he answer. Thank you

"Did you argue with Arthur?" she asking. "Why are you asking too many thing?" i couldnt stop myself. "Did your boyfriend make my grandchild sad?" she is getting angry. "Not just him" Kevin says. Are you serious?

" What mean not just him? Why and how Lily make you sad?" she ask. Looking to me, but i cant looking her. I feeling Kevin wont stop himself after this minute. "Because she moved for him. And leaving us completely"

She didnt understand i guess. "Just tell her honey. She's your grandmother" my dad says. I take a deep breath. "Just dont get mad, please. I am... getting married with Arthur in this summer"

She is smiling now. "Just that? Why are you angry about that. Your sister is getting married. Be happy!" she saying. What the hell.

" What?" Keving shouting. My dad also surprise. "Dont look at me like that, if my grandchild is happy, i am happy"

The one who is my side. Thankful for she is not angry. And supporting me. My dear grandma.

" Arent you angry?" asking. "No of course! This is your life, you are an adult" she saying. Kevin is still in shook

"So you will not shout to her or trying to change her opinion" Kevin asking. "No, i love Arthur. When i saw him i thought he is handsome, generous and kind person. And he is"

She is seeing what i see. But Kev cant. "I just... cant get it. You told her dont get marry before twenty five"

"It was before him, where will be wedding? Monaco, Paris, New York?" she asking. She is excited more than me. "I guess South of France" the best place for me and Arthur. "Aww that will be very nice" she is happy, finaly someone dont shouting me.

"So you allowing?" my dads voice. I turned back to him, watching us about minutes. " Yes i allowing. She is happy" after yesterday my father looking more relax and happy. Maybe he is not mad at me anymore? I hope Kevin will be.

"I cant believe you" Kevin leave. "He will be okay, just give time" grandma saying while looking father. "I hope, he need to learn that he cant control Lily forever" soooo dad... you allowing huh?

"She is twenty! Leave her alone. She needs to live what ever she wants" dad come and sit next to me. "She grew up" and kiss my forehead. "Go your room, you need sleep after a long flight" i nod it. Start to walk to my room. Close the door lay the bed. I miss my Arthur.

He will be very happy that my dad and grandma in our side. We needed that. We deserve.

A ring from my phone.

George

-Jessie missing you, she want to see you. Are you avaible tomorrow for come over? It will be better if jessie see you before you leave for Bahrain.

Jessie is my goddaughter and my cousin. My aunt died in 2019 when jessie was 1. My aunt mothered me. Now i am doing to Jessie.

She can came to my house-
I want her be with me all this week-

-I will take her 10 o'clock is it okay?

Yes, see you-

.

A little bit short but new chapter will be longer.