Waited for years

I close my suitcase, look at my room last time. Arthur open the door and smile at me. "Are you leaving right now?" he asks. "Yeah" i shortly answer. He comes closer and takes my suitcase. "Let me help you" he says. After last night, we calmed down. "No you don't have to" i say. I know that he will do. "Lily, please" he says while looking at my eyes. His blue eyes and my green eyes met one last time. "Uhm... i want to ask something before leave, actually"

"Sure, tell me" he says and leaves my suitcase. "What we gonna do? I mean for the media, you know" i say. I hope to support him at Jeddah one last time. "I'd like the media to see you in Jeddah for support me in Jeddah. Then we can make statement" that's the answer i want. "So... i will see you in Jeddah" i say with a smile. "Yeah, see you in Jeddah" he says.

We hear the doorbell ring. We cut the eye contact. "Were you waiting for someone?" i ask. "No" he says and leaves the room. I follow him slowly. He open the door. "Charles?" he suprised. "Hi, sorry for coming without asking" he says shyly. "No problem, come inside" Arthur says.

"Hi Lily" Charles says with a smile. "Hi Charles"

We go to the living room. "So... what made you come here?" Arthur asks to Charles. "I just want to talk you both" he says. Us? For what?

" Okay?" Arthur is as confused as i am. I sit on the couch. Arthur sits next to me, like always. Charles sits too. "I talked with Arthur but didn't talk with you, Lily. I want to say sorry for all the drama i created. That was none of my bussiness. You guys can marry, mom and Lorenzo is not angry. They know you're a lovely couple. And i'm so sorry, again" he says.

"Charles we actually..." Arthur try to tell him but. "No, no, dont recant. If you want to just do"Charles says. Poor him, didnt even know we broke up. "Charles, Lily and i decided to end our relationship" Arthur tells him. He shocked.

"That fast" he says.

Charles' POV

They broke up. They really broke up. All my pain is gone. They are not together! I won't see them together forever. Lily is not Arthurs girlfriend anymore, she can be mine!

"Yeah we know but this is the best" Lily says. Of course this is the best, you can be my girlfriend finally. "Are you coming to Jeddah?" i ask to her. I can try my chance with her, in Jeddah. "I'll be there. I am planning to come to others. But i will be there for my brother. Jeddah going to be my last time for Arthur" she says. You will be in others for me.

I waited this moment for years. Lily finally saw that my brother is not best for her.

"Guys, I have to leave for my flight" Lily says, she leaving that fast? "Oh, yeah. Let me help you" Arthur says. Lily goes to take her suitcase. Leave us alone.

"She really going that fast?" i ask to him. "Charles, this is hard for me, please dont talk about it" he says. I know he is my brother. I love him, but i love her too. This is wrong, i know. But heart wants what it wants.

Lily appears at the door with her suitcase. Arthur walks towards to her. "I can take you to airport, if you want" Arthur says. Wish i could. "No you don't have to" Lily says. Then he hugs her.

Arthurs POV

I hugged her but i wanted to kiss her. I really need that kiss. One last time, her lips on mine. Her hands around my neck, my hands around her waist.

She kisses my check. "See you Arthur" she says and turn around. She goes to door and leave. They happend in a minute. I want to kiss her and she kissed me. She felt it, no matter what she still read my mind. Maybe she didn't kiss my lips but she did it. That wasn't enough, her kiss is never enough for me. But this was last, i know it. So it should be enough.

"You are lucky brother" Charles says, i turn to him. He was standing on me. "For what" i ask. I know the answer is having Lily. "You had her" he says, 'had' that hurted. "I said don't talk about it" i say. I don't want to talk about her.

"Okay, but what happend? I was thinking everything is all right for you after november" he says. His words hurting me deeply. "It was, until she went to New York. I relazed something wrong with her. But i didn't relaze we gonna break up" i say. I saw Lily being awkward in Bahrain. Something was wrong, we had a fight the day she just came. She was on her phone all the time. She didn't sleep enough and waked up in the night. I don't know if we make up again, like november.

"Like what?" he asks. "Whatever Charles, it doesn't matter now. She left, again. But this time is different" i shout at him. "Calm down" he says. He wasnt thinking i gonna shout, me either. But Lily is my weak spot.

"Being alone for a while is best for you two" Charles says. He is right. I need to be alone for a while. "I'm leaving, but call me if you need help. But, just know i don't know to cook very well and i know she always did the dishes, so please order it" he says and laughs. It made me laugh. He waved and leave.

Living without Liky going to be hard. I will clean the house alone, i will 'sleep' without her. And probably i gonna be starved.

See you in a long chapter!