Young

After 5 month, I'm sitting with my friends. Every second make me relazid how much i missed them. "You are too busy for us!" Lizzy said. Yeah, maybe thats right. "Sorry" i said. I feel really bad for didnt talk. "Arthur stole our best friend from us" Addison said and laught. "Yeah, we can kidnap him" Riele said. That take Jessies attention "But kidnap is a bad thing, you shouldnt do that" okay, this girl makes me laugh in everywhere

"Yeah, but Arthur stole Lily" Riele said. Jessie turned to me. "Really Lily? Is it true?" she said with a soft tone. "They are joking Jes. You know, Arthur loves me" i said. She turned back to Riele. "Yes, he loves Lily" she flowned. We laught. "We know honey, thats a joke!" Lizzy said. Lizzy looked at me. "I want her come to Paris with us" oh Paris. OH PARIS i totally forgat we have planned holiday in Paris. "You remember right?" Addison asked. "Yeah, sure. In May, right?" i asked. "Yap, thanks for remembering. I thoght you wont be with us because of your works" she said. "Oh Add, i'll be there, promise. And i will try to take Jessie with us" i said. "Really? We will going to Paris?" she ask. "If your father say yes" i said. Her stupid father.

"Yay, i want to see Paris" she said with a huge smile. Lizzy smiling her too. She said to me 'i love her so much' by just moving her lips. "So... how is going with Arthur?" Riele asked. "Good" i said. "Just a word? You never say just good about Arthur. You always say 'oh i love him so much, i'll never leave her, we are forever' " Addison imitated me. This is true. I never said just good about Arthur. I always say too many thing about Arthur because i cant stop when i start to talk about him.

"Is something wrong Lia" Lizzy said. "Did you break up?" Riele said. "No..." i said. "And Arthur told me how much she loves Lily and why" Jessie unknowingly backed me up. "So... everything is right?" Riele asked. "Yeah" i should stop answering with short words. "Lily, i know you. Whats wrong?" Lizzy said. "Nothing" Lily just stop that. "Is it because of Jessie here?" Addison silently asked. "No" i just said no.

"Lily you are not helping" Lizzy said. "Girls just..." i couldnt contiune. "What?" Addison ask. "We will marry in this summer" i said. They are in shock. Maybe getting heart attack? "Are you serious?" Addison asked. " I am"

"Aww Arthur and you gonna marry, can i be bridesmaid?" Jessie said. "You cant be serious right now! You are 20" Lizzy said. Here we go again. "Liz, sorry but i wont change my idea" i said. I wont, i wanna get married with him. Everybody should understand that. "Lily what about us? Your family? Jessie? You dont have time for us and wont" Riele said. "I always will be here. And Jessie is not problem. I can take her with me" i said.

" You dont understand, youre young for that" Riele said with a nervous tone. Thay looks like nervous. But not more than me. "Lily please think it again" Lizzy said. "Lizzy, my family accept that. So i dont have any obstacle" i said.

"Lily what did Arthur for you? You moved for him, you refuse too many movie for him, you didnt go to universty for him, you came New York 6 times in a year beacuse of him, you left Jessie for him, you left your family  you left us beacuse of him. I never wanted you to be with her. Beacuse i can see this things, but you cant" Addison said. Why does nobody cant see what would Arthur for me? "Yes Addison, now i'll marry with him. Because i did everything for him"

"Get married is a good thing, why are you mad?" Jessie said. "But she is young for this" Lizzy said. "I dont think so" i said.

"Lily but true person can do everthing for you. But Arthur didnt. When was the last time you had family time without Arthur?" rieles words made me thing about it. I guess 1 years ago, but i am not sure. "You dont even remember, before Arthur, you used to spend family time every week. Now its over. But Arthur having family time what ever he wants. And moving to Monaco destroying your career. But not Arthurs career. If he really thinks you, he can move to here for you. He can give up something for you. But he didnt, you always did"

Moving to Monaco wasnt good idea, i know. I fucked my life. Im not social too much. I just wasting time with Arthur. I missing New York, my home. I missing everything i left. Is it really worth giving up everything for Arthur?

No...

"You are... right" i said. Charles said 'if he is true person you can be together again, no matter what'. He was right. If Arthur really loves me, you can move like me.

"Oh thanks god" Lizzy sajd and hugged. "I thought... i gonna lose you forever" she said. We are childhood friends. She was always there for me, i was always there for her. We have a special relationship. "You lost too many thing, but you wont again" Addison said.

" Okay, but... i wont break up. Just dont get married. I know time will show me what should i do" i said. "Fine" they said. "You wont marry?" Jessie asked. I turned to her. "Not soon honey" i said. "But i would be bridesmaid" she said. "Dont worry sweety. You will be, but but not this year"

The new chapter is... saying this to Arthur.