Deep

Arthurs POV

"Come on Art! You are so slow!" Lily yells at me. "Fine but i'm tired" i say while walking. Why this girl is so energetic? She stop and wait for me. Finally! "Can we just stop?" i say. "No, this is not the place i want to have picnic" she says and continue to walk. We are moving along a hill covered with grass.

"Arthur, you should see that!" she says. The happiness in her voice is never go. I walk to her. She's waiting me under a big tree. Then i see the amazing view. "I told you this place is perfect" she says. I turn to her. "Nothing is perfect expect you" i'm telling the true. She brush a little. "Okay, can we just start to have a picnic?" she says. "Comme votre souhait mademoiselle (as your wish miss)" i say.

.

We are laughing everything in that moment. "I just locked him but then..." she couldnt contiune because of laughs. "He broke the door. And i was just... what?" she says and laugh again. "You are crazy" i say. I cant believe that Kevin and Lily have too much memory like that.

We are laying on the grasses. I turned to her. She is looking up. "I didnt know that he is strong that much" she says. "Youre stronger than him" i say.

Lily is not a extrovet person. So she never talk about her problem, even with me. When she have a problem, Kevin tells me what is that.

She stops laughing. "Tu ne me dis jamais rien de toi, mon amour (you never tell me anything about yourself, my love)" i say. "You... want me to be clear?" she asks. "Yes, yes i want" i say.

" What do you want to learn first?" she says. "I know you lost your grandfather. I wondering who is the others?" i ask. She lost 4 people, but i know just 1.

" First, i lost 2 of my best friend. Evan and Anthony" she stop and take a breath. "Evan death because of cancer. And i was there...while he" she stop again. I can understand that she don't want to tell the rest of the story. I hold her hand. "You dont have to tell me all the story"i say. If she would be sad about it, i dont want to. "No problem, I can contuine" she say.

"Anthony died of an overdose. I didn't even know he used. I remember how did his mom cry in funurel" she say. Overdose? In age 16. He was too young, maybe he didnt know that what can drugs can do.

"You met with Jessie" she says with smile. "Yes, i did. And i loved her" i say and smile back. "Jessie is my cousin, you know. But...uh also she's my goddaughter" she says. What? We are dating more than a year and she didnt tell anything about it. "What?" i say and change my position. I sit next to her. I turned my face to hers. "Arthur..." she says but never look into my eyes. "Lily look at me" i say. She change her position. And sit. She turns her face to me and finally she look into my eyes. She put a hand on my cheek. "You know I had a car accident a few years ago" she says. But what does that have to do with our topic?

"Do you know who was with me in the car?" she says. Nobody told me that. "My aunt" she says. All the pieces settled in my head. The fourth one is her aunt, and also Jessie's mother. "I survived... but she couldn't" she says. I didnt let her to do anything and hug her. She hugs me back. I can feel her tears. "I lost her like my mom" she says. She lost her mother when she was just a newborn.

"No matter what, you are here today. Your lost made you stronger" i say and look her face. I wip her tears. I put both of my hand to her face. "I'm here for you, not for anyone. Only you" i says. She smiles and kiss me. "I love you" she says. "I love you more" i say. "I wont let anyone hurt you. Even if it's me" i say. She hugs me again. "Promise me" she says. "About what?" i ask. "About you wont leave me" she whisper to my ear.

I would never leave her. She meant a lot of thing for me. She's like a sunshine in my life.

" I promise" i say and kiss her neck. My hand around her waist, her face on my neck. What else could I want? Je t'aime mon amour.

See you in next chapter!