Mean

I opened my eyes and felt Lily's body in my arms. Like a dream. I don't want to wake her up. I want this moment to last forever.

Then my phone rang. I take one of my arm on Lily's body and take the phone on nightstand. Arthur is calling, shit. I open it.

Charles! Lily is missing!

Be relax, she's with me

Oh, really?

Yes, i brought her back to the hotel last night

Did i left her alone?

You were drunk and had to go

Thank you, Charles. For take care of her

Your welcome, i'll tell her that you called. See you

See you

I ended the call and put the phone back to nightstand. I turned back to Lily and saw her sleepy eyes. "Morning" i said and smile. "Good morning, Charles" she said and straightened. "Nothing happend, right" she turned to me. Her eyes are nervous.

"No, you were drunk and i didn't know what to do. So i brought you to my room"

"Thank you, Charles" she smiled. "I need to go to my room, where is my bag?" she asked. "Probably, on the floor?" i said. She get out of the bed and looked down for her bag. Then she saw it. It was by the door. She walked to and got her bag. She looked at me "Thank you for last night, Charles. I'll see you at breakfast?"

"Sure, see you at breakfast" i said and she left.

.

I took off my dress and went into the shower. I felt warm water on my body. What exactly happened last night? I just remember that Arthur left early 'cause he was drunk. Has anything happened between Charles and me? I really don't know, hope he's telling the truth. Did i say something to him? I hope i didn't.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I got out the restroom and walked toward my bed. I took my phone on the bed and saw Arthur's missing call. I called him.

Hi Arthur

Hey, Lily. Where are you?

In my room, i took a shower and need to get dressed

Fine, will you come to breakfast?

Yes, i will

Okay, so see you there

Yes, see you

I close the phone and put it on the bed. I take some clothes. I took off the towel and get dressed. I dried my hair, took my bag and left the room. I get into the elevator. I click the button.

Should i ask Charles if i did something ridiculous last night? I have a feeling that I did something I shouldn't have done.

Elevator door opened and i get out. I slowly walked to hotel restaurant. I looked for Arthur or Kevin. Then i saw Charles, sitting alone. I walked toward him, he noticed me and smiled. "Good morning, Charles" i smiled back.

"Good morning, Lily. Take a seat" he point the empty seat in front of him. I sat down and put my bag on the table.

"Charles, can i ask you a question?" i asked him. He nodded "Sure"

"Did i... do something nonsense?" he looks puzzled. "You don't remember, anything?"

"No, actually" i said. He looks disappointed.