chaos

I'm in the plane. Time to go for Bahrain. I took Jessie because George has 'job'. Ok, i believed. Anyways, i'm glad to spend time with her.

"Will we see Arthur?" Jessie asks. "Yes, he is in there" i say. "Did you miss him?" she asks. "Yes, of course" i said. I really missed him. Making some video chat and phone call not enough. "Believe me, he is probably dying because he did not see Lily almost 2 week" Kevin says. "Shut up" i shout. "Come on he cant do anything without you, maybe he didnt even sleep" okay Kevin, you are annoying. "Dont overstate, he is not a baby" i say. He can't be so obsessed that he can't sleep without me. "But you are like his mother" Kevin being weirdo. "Kevin just stop it. You couldnt sleep without teddy till last year" i say. "Agh, we talked about it. It is a secret" he whispers. "Okay, so stop making fun of my boyfriend" i whisper back. Stupid boy.

...

After a long flight, we are in hotel. I just wanna sleep.

Amore❤️

-Where are you

In hotel-

He saw it and didnt answer. Okay, that a little weird. "Mon amour!" i heard a familiar voice. Arthurs voice. He is walks towards me and hugged. "I missed you" he says. I hugged back. "I missed you more, love" i say. It was a long 2 week.

"Just please can you stop it" Kevin always need to interrupt. I turn to him. "Fine, and i hope you can be in your room tonight. I'm going to mine" i say. The only funny thing is Kevins room is not ready so he is roomless right now. Maybe he wont be able to sleep, poor Kev.

"Lets go" i say and started to walk. "Jess, come here" i call her. She comes and hug Arthur. "Aww Jessie, you are so cute" Arthur says and hold her. She blushed, little shy girl. "Thank you" she says.

"I need to sleep. Can we go?" i ask. "Yeah" Arthur says. We walked toward to elevator. He click to 5. "How was your week without me" Arthur asks. I smile. "Kinda good, but i'd rather you were with me"i say. "You could stay in Monaco" he says. Here we go again. "Arthur, we talked about this a thousand time" i says. "Fine, fine. You need to see your family, i get it" he says. "Arthur, i dont wanna argue right now" i say. I'm not in the mood. I feel tired and sleepy. "We are not arguing" he says.

Elevators door open and i leave. "Which one is our room?" i ask but dont look at him. "Follow me" he says and start to walk. I follow him. Then he stop and open the door. He get in the room. It's not good for us to argue as soon as we arrive.

I get in the room and close the door. "Why are you angry?" Jessie ask. "We are not" Arthur sats. He goes to the balcony. "Is it normal?" Jessie asks again. "Dont think about it Jessie. We are fine" i say. But we are not. "Is this how every couple about to get married behaves?" Jessie please can you stop it?

I lay the bed. "I do not know Jess. Just sleep" i say. "Okay" she says and lays. She closed her eyes.

I take my phone and start to look instagram stories. Arthur came back and looked at me. "Aren't you tired?" he ask. "Yes, i am" i say. "Why dont you sleep?" he ask. "Beacuse i feel nervous more than tired" i said. "Uh Lily you feel nervous but i don't? I hate when we argue about stupid things. I slept without you almost 2 week and i feel an emptiness in my heart. But you mad at me" he says. I get out of bed.

"I am not mad at you. But youre just acting like a child who is addicted to his mother" i say. He cant accept that i have a life without him. I've family and friends. "Am i addicted to you?" he ask. He seems like angry right now. This gonna turn into a big fight. "I just loving you more than everybody do. Is that mean addicted?" he ask again.