Chapter 7

Lu Cai collapsed on the ground, covering his stomach and sweating straight from his head. He looked at Lu Zetian, who was dressed in a military uniform, and his expression was distorted. He did not know whether he was frightened or hurt.

He wanted to say something but did not open his mouth. He just looked at Lu Zetian and Qin Shi, who were hiding behind him.

Qin Shi saw that Lu Zetian had come back and knew that it was settled, so she was very calm.

She came to hold Lu Zetian's arm, looked down at Lu Cai, and warned him in a false way: "This is my husband. See if you harass me again!"

Lu Cai's ugly face was even more gloomy. When he saw Lu Zetian's two bars and three stars on his shoulder, he could not say anything.

Lu Cai looked at Qin Shi holding Lu Zetian's arm and finally understood what she meant by saying that she would not marry herself so strongly. She had already found a good friend.

But when it comes to this, Lu Cai is unwilling to let Qin Shi go. After all, he has planned for so long.

Lu Zetian, who was held by Qin Shi, was still stiff at first, but now he has adapted to it and understands that she was deliberately showing it to this person, so he did not say anything.

"Do you want to accuse him of playing hooligans?" Lu Zetian asked Qin Shi seriously.

Lu Cai's pupil shrank, and it was not long before he finished the fight. Playing hooligans is not a small crime. In addition, this man is a regiment. He really caught himself. I'm afraid his family cannot help him.

At this moment, Lu Cai is really scared, and all the revenge and plans in his mind are gone. He quickly begged for mercy: "Leave me alone; I didn't do anything!"

Lu Cai's brain is very flexible. He immediately turned to Qin Shi and said, "I promise Qin Shi I will not harass you in the future. I will tell my mother when I go back! I will never come back to the county again. Please let me go!"

Qin Shi sneered, took out her notebook from her satchel, wrote on it the detailed process of "when and where Lu Cai harassed Qin Shi today and played hooligans against her," and handed it to Lu Cai for signature.

"Today, someone came to save me. You are just trying to commit a crime. If you harass me again or let me know what you have done to others, I will call the police!"

Lu Cai clenched his teeth, but looking at Lu Zetian with a cold face beside her, he took the notebook and signed his name.

Qin Shi glared at him and said, "Press the fingerprint!"

Lu Cai's face turned grim, and she said with a breath, "No ink."

Qin Shi: "Will you bite your finger? Or will I ask someone to help you?"

Lu Cai's teeth were trembling. He was silent for a few seconds. He took his fingers as if they were two people and hated to bite.

The blood was streaming out, and Qin Shi frowned at the sight of it and just pressed a fingerprint. Is it that deep? acting so nervous.

After seeing Lu Cai press the fingerprint, Qin Shi took the notebook, checked it, and nodded with satisfaction: "Go ahead, I'll ask my grandmother to send the gift back."

Lu Cai struggled to get up and walked away without saying a word.

Lu Zetian looked at Qin Shi's notebook and thought to himself, why does she love to have people sign it?"

But on second thought, it is also good to know and be good at protecting yourself by legal means.

"Ouch, my mother!" Grandmother Qin, who had been hiding in the yard and watching the whole journey, finally regained her consciousness. Looking at the two people holding hands together, she could not help screaming: "Second girl! Don't go loose... what are you starting?"