Chapter 17

So,so fierce

Whether it is a big child or a small child, watching Qin Shi's grim face, they are inexplicably afraid of Qin Shi.

If Qin Shi gets angry, they don't care about swearing and beating people. They are not afraid. But now that she looks normal, they are all scared.

They are still young and don't understand how terrible it is to be calm when angry. But children's intuition also tells them about the danger.

Qin Shi saw that they were quiet. Then she turned to look at Ping Ping. She saw that his face and lips were all covered with dirt. She quickly examined him carefully and found that there was nothing wrong with his mouth. Only that his mouth was bleeding, her heart relax a little.

She took out the handkerchief she carried with her and wiped his face, then turned over to cover his bleeding mouth, and then stood up.

"Tell me what happened." Qin Shi looked at Gu Qinghai and the thin boy.

"He bullied my sister!"

They shouted angrily in one voice.

"It was his sister who bullied me and Ping Ping first. Lili wanted to drag my bow. If I didn't give it to her, she would touch Ping Ping's little red flower." An An, whose braids were all loose, stared at the little girl with tears beside her and told Qin Shi: "She just played with mud; Ping Ping didn't let her touch it; she wanted to touch it! Ping Ping ran away, she pushed him, and then his lips bled!"

Qin Shi was a little surprised. She didn't expect An An to be so rational and explain the causes and consequences clearly. But now is not the time to think about it. Qin Shi turned to the little girl and asked her, "Is what An An saying true?"

Lili didn't speak because she was already frightened. At this time, Qin Shi asked, and she immediately cried for her mother.

It happened when some people heard the news that the adults had rushed over, including Lili's mother. She was very anxious when she saw her baby crying so badly. She ran over and hugged Lili. "What's the matter? How did this happen? Honey, stop crying..."

The little girl cried even worse when she saw her.

Lili's mother turned to Qin Shi and asked in a shrill voice, "What's the matter?"

Qin Shi glanced at her and said what An An had just said, but she immediately said it was impossible.

"My children are so good!"

"It was Lili who pushed it. Everyone saw it." An An turned to look at the children next to her and asked quickly, "Right?"

Qin Shi has made a lot of delicious food these days. An An always brings snacks to show off with Ping Ping. She also distributed sweet potato cakes to everyone before.

Children love to play with twins recently. They are very popular. Today, they came out wearing beautiful clothes, which attracted a group of children. Lili envied them and wanted to touch them hard. How could she touch the twins?

So Lili got angry and pushed Ping Ping, causing him to fall.

At this time, An An asked, and the children naturally told the truth, "That's right."

Lili's mother looked stiff, choked her neck, and said, "It's normal for children to fight and make trouble. Lili, apologize to Ping Ping."

Lili cried like what and didn't want to apologize: "I won't! An An beat me! She didn't apologize to me!"

Lily's mother was so excited that she looked down at her daughter. When she found that her clothes were torn, she was so excited: "An An! I saw that you tore Lily's clothes. The little girl is so violent. Please apologize to Lily."