Chapter 30

When Qin Shi walked backstage, she saw a group of children in white shirts around Zhang Yanli, each with a nervous look.

"There are many people below! There are also the leaders!"

"Oh My God, I'm so nervous. I want to go to the bathroom again."

"Hurry hurry hurry, let's practice again. I'm so afraid of forgetting words or singing out of tune huhu."

The children were talking about their nervousness, which made Zhang Yanli feel a little weak too, but she didn't dare to show it for fear of affecting them. So she comforted everyone: "It's all right. You are all familiar. Just sing as usual."

"Teacher Qin arrived!" The good sighted child shouted when he saw Qin Shi.

"You were able to come." Zhang Yanli sighed with relief and waved to Qin Shi to come quickly.

She has been a teacher for a few years. This time, she is leading the whole class for the first time. Nevertheless she still encountered some problems and can't hold down the situation.

Qin Shi rushingly smiled at her and said to the nervous children, "It's okay. Teacher will guide you under the stage. When that moment comes, you can see my mouth shape and sing with me. Don't be afraid."

"It doesn't matter if you forget the words. Just open your mouth. Anyway, there are so many people, and no one can hear them." Qin Shi deliberately joked, "But don't forget them all, or our chorus will become silent."

"I'm fine under the stage. Though I'm afraid you will be embarrassed."

"Hahaha~" The students laughed, and their nervousness was dispelled.

"It's unlikely, we are all skilled in singing!"

"My father is here too. They said they would keep looking at me~"

"So is my father! If I perform well, I will be rewarded with braised pork!"

"Wow~"

The children were smiling and chatting.Since their parents were able to come and see their performance, they were very happy about it in their hearts.

At the beginning of the third program, Qin Shi and Zhang Yanli waited beside the stage with the children. When the performance was finished and the host announced the next one, the conductor quickly moved the children to the stage.

Zhang Yanli led the children to march on the stage. Qin Shi stooped to the front of the stage and squatted down. She straightened up when the music sounded.

When the students on the stage saw Qin Shi looking up with an encouraging smile on her face, they felt relieved.

The melody at the beginning sounded, and the students began to sing along with Qin Shi's gestures.

The children sang praises for the motherland with clean and crisp voices. The people under the stage listened and their eyes lit up immediately.

One leader sitting in the front row could not help smiling when he saw the children on the stage.

"Good, good song, The children are good as well."

"Hey, I heard the announcement just now that these are the children of Class 1 and Class 2. Old Zhang, is your youngest son also in there?" Commander Li turned and asked the person next to him.

Officer Zhang laughed and looked at the youngest son standing in the last row. His eyes were full of satisfaction. "Yes, the third on the left of the last row is my son."

Some people were somewhat baffled: "How come he is situated so far behind?" Don't you know that this child belongs to the Zhang family?

Officer Zhang glanced at the man and said, "The position is determined by their heights, my son is clearly tall."