Chapter 10

Lu Zetian did not look at Qin Shi but looked down at the two packages in her hand.

"When I was in town, I went to the home of my demobilized comrade-in-arms and asked him for two tickets... His wife worked in a supply and marketing agency."

Qin Shi was really surprised. "Is that what your mother told you?"

Lu Zetian's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his thin lip slightly opened: "No... my little sister always asks me for this ticket, saying it's good for her monthly period."

Qin Shi stared at Lu Zetian. Lu Zetian raised his eyes and stared at her. Their eyes collided for a moment, and he immediately moved away.

Lu Zetian urged Qin Shi: "Come in quickly, buy it; let's go to the railway station and wait; don't be late."

After that, they advanced to the supply and marketing cooperatives with the package rate.

Qin Shi looked at his hasty steps and laughed with a "poof."

People in this era are really innocent. When it comes to such things as menstruation, even a man like Chief Lu will be shy.

Qin Shi laughed a few times and took hurried steps to catch up with Lu Zetian. "Thank you, Chief Lu. This is very important. Thank you very much."

Lu Zetian put the package in the corner and looked up at her.

In any case, Qin Shi is his wife in name, and taking care of her is what he should do.

Qin Shi smiled and nodded. "Well, I won't talk."

Lu Zetian, who had regained his normal light expression, took out a pile of money and tickets from his pocket and handed them to Qin Shi: "I have these with me. You should watch what you want and buy it first."

Qin Shi took the money and roughly counted it. It was more than 250 yuan. The tickets were also various.

Lu Zetian: "Go and buy it. I'll look at our luggage here."

Qin Shi looked up at him. She was half joking and half serious: "Are you not afraid of my spending? What if I spend all of this at once?"

Lu Zetian: "I believe in you."

Qin Shi raised her eyebrows and said nothing, but asked, "Do you need anything?"

Lu Zetian shook his head. "The army has sent everything. I don't need it."

Qin Shi stopped asking him when he looked like this. She asked him to wait here and go shopping by herself.

The business of the supply and marketing cooperative is ordinary, and there are few people. The salesperson stared at Qin Shi and Lu Zetian as soon as they entered the door. Lu Zetian was handsome in military uniform, and Qin Shi was beautiful, but she had washed-up white clothes, which made the salesperson feel sorry.

Especially after Lu Zetian handed Qin Shi a handful of money, her eyes became more complicated.

Qin Shi went to the counter and asked for a lot of things. The salesperson didn't look at Qin Shi but at Lu Zetian, thinking that the man was cheap for nothing.

Qin Shi sighed when she saw that she did not take the goods for herself but looked elsewhere. She was really a salesperson in this era. She was so tough and did what she wanted.

"Comrade, please help me get the goods," Qin Shi repeated.

The salesperson looked back, with "What are you urging for?" directly on her face.

"I don't have what you want here. Go to the foreign exchange store on the third floor."

Qin Shi: "..."