Chapter 22

When the classes ended, the students rushed out to either go to the restroom or rest and play afterwards. The hallway was full of people.

When Qin Shi walked downstairs, almost all students gave her an eye-catching look full of curiosity.

Everyone has a love for beauty, and so do children. When they suddenly see a beautiful teacher, they will certainly look twice more.

"Teacher of which class? Why haven't I seen her before?"

"Is it the one who teaches English? How fashionable!"

"Take a good look at her hair and skirt. It greatly increased her beauty."

After the male students casually asked, they found that everyone was unclear about it, so they quickly threw the matters of Qin Shi in the back of their minds and continued to play. However, the female students whispered about Qin Shi secretly and talked about her appearance and styling.

People in this era wear basic clothes in white, gray, blue, black, and other colors and pay no attention to styling. The sudden appearance of a beautiful and fashionable person very quickly attracted everyone's attention.

The curiosity was not limited to the children, even the adults were curious and had thought about it.

Some of them, like Zhang Yanli, wanted to wear the same style as Qin Shi. When they came across Qin Shi, they secretly paid more attention to her, carefully looking at how she was dressed and what the clothes looked like, and then went back to figuring out how to make them.

More people realized that she was very alluring. She honestly wears skirts every day. She was alluring and graceful, unbeknownst to reason.

After learning that Qin Shi was married to Lu Zetian or came from the countryside, everyone looked even more down on her. Because of money, she decided to be a stepmother, which certainly means her character is not good.

Lu Zetian is publicly known to be indifferent to the army. He is cold to any woman. There are countless people who like him. After his divorce from Mo Ling, many people were willing to be the stepmother of the three children, but he didn't agree.

When he sent his mother back to their hometown, he suddenly got married. God knows what's behind it!

Now when they see Qin Shi like this, many people think that she has seduced Lu Zetian.

Everyone merely wanted to think and gossip here and there, but they couldn't say it in front of Qin Shi. They simply thought about it in their hearts and minds and talked to people with whom they had a good relationship; nothing more.

Qin Shi didn't hear the rumors, however, she sensed the peculiar glances of a lot of people, such as envy, disdain, hatred, admiration, obscenity, and so on. There were all sorts of kinds.

Qin Shi doesn't care about the talks of the outside world and is not even disturbed in the slightest amount. She goes on her own as before and dresses up beautifully every day.

Zhang Yanli couldn't help but love the style made by Qin Shi, and she praised it repeatedly, "I want several of these, they are so beautiful, I can imagine what the finished product would look like!"

After that, she sighed again, "It's a pity that my wallet is too thin to be able to have it all. Moreover, the weather is getting colder, and we won't be able to wear skirts for how long."

Qin Shi therefore held the two versions and said with a light smile, "These two pieces can be woven with woolen cloth or fine fur, and they are as beautiful."

Zhang Yanli sighed deeply, "You want to empty my wallet!"

Qin Shi just laughed.

"Let's make this one first, let me wear it for a while, and the rest can be put off for later." Zhang Yanli struggled for a long time and had difficulty choosing one of them.